Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: I love Berettas

User Info Menu

Can't say I'm a Beretta fanatic but I was issued an M9 back in the early '90s when I was a US Army M1A1 tanker. It was like carrying a brick in the shoulder holster but what a smooth shooter. Liked it so much I finally bought one for myself in 2016, still a smooth shooter.
    Fishbowl of Bud, Ma'am.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by blue2golf View Post
    Can't say I'm a Beretta fanatic but I was issued an M9 back in the early '90s when I was a US Army M1A1 tanker. It was like carrying a brick in the shoulder holster but what a smooth shooter. Liked it so much I finally bought one for myself in 2016, still a smooth shooter.
    As I predate you by a couple of years, the 1911A1 I was issued wasn't much, if any, lighter.

As a LEO, I was issued a Beretta 92G in 1989. I bought it from the department when we turned them in, and I still have it today. Very easy and smooth to shoot.

I think the department wanted to go with the decocker only model because they were afraid some of the old timers who had years and years of revolver experience might accidentally leave the safety on. It was interesting to watch some of those guys when we did the transition from S&W Model 66s to the Beretta. And by "interesting," I mean both "interesting" and, sometimes, "scary."

Plinker

User Info Menu

Love my 92fs

User Info Menu

Here is my 1984 vintage 92F. I am shooting competition with it. So far, I like it better than shooting my G19's when it comes to competition. However, I just got done building my own FrakenGlock with ported barrel. I have yet to run live rounds through it. That might be nicer, but my old 92 has set a pretty high bar.

"May have been the losing side. Still not convinced it was the wrong one." - Mal

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by teddy12b View Post
    I've been looking for the right deal to jump on the M9A3 bandwagon. I like beretta's and want to get a feel for what the M9A3 is all about.
    I just picked up a M9A3 in black FS model for $775 before tax at Indiana Gun Club in Fishers thanks to the deal tip from a fellow INGO member.
    Last edited by aporter; 02-27-2019 at 16:05. Reason: Model

Grandmaster

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by aporter View Post
    I just picked up a M9A3 in black FS model for $775 before tax at Indiana Gun Club in Fishers thanks to the deal tip from a fellow INGO member.
    That's the kind of deal that I'm talking about. I'm going to go FDE, and FS model, but trying to get the stars aligned between cash in pocket and finding the right deal haven't lined up yet.

Shooter

User Info Menu

Thanks for all the replies, I knew I couldn't be the only one! I have a 92FS Ghost, 92FS blue, 92 Compact blue, 21A Bobcat 22, 21A bobcat 25. They are all just so well built and Function great and are surprisingly accurate.

Marksman

User Info Menu

I only like the ones that don't have the rediculous warnings stamped on the slide.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by SkinNFluff View Post
    At a family gathering, my sister was getting ready to leave. She walked up and gave me a hug and said "Your phone is poking me." I smiled and replied simply with "That's not my phone".
    Quote Originally Posted by Leggdpms View Post
    ...he said alright sir and shaked my hard and said he has respect...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow8088 View Post
    I cocked my head to the side a little and was admiring his piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by JettaKnight View Post
    And seriously, where are those testicles being served? I want to just shove a handful into my mouth.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by drillsgt View Post
    I'm a fan, love my M9A3 and after I saw 92 compacts on Buds yesterday for 429.00 may need to jump on one of those as well.
    Man, after I read this I went to Bud's website and almost hit the button. A moment of hesitation later and I was looking up the Inox version. The price difference made me come to my senses pretty quickly. How can the Inox be nearly $300 more than the Brunniton version? Dang, I better go have another look. Thanks, now I have a nearly uncontrollable urge for an impulse buy.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast