• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • proud american

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2016
    South Bend
    Looking for additional clips for my Beretta 25 acp . Looked on the manufacturer;s site and very expensive . Is the an alternative maker/dealer that
    someone can suggest? Thanks. Proud American.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    The Beretta .25 that I have feeds from magazines. What model do you have? I am not aware of any .25 ACP that is clip loaded.

Or are you talking about like a belt clip? I don't think they make them for the Jetfires. You can get them for the Beretta Pico .380, though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Yeah I didn't see the clip v magazine coming :lmfao: No one recommending he should upgrade from .25 acp to a rock is surprising.

CPT Nervous

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 7, 2012
    The Southern Bend
    Yeah I didn't see the clip v magazine coming :lmfao: No one recommending he should upgrade from .25 acp to a rock is surprising.

I carry my .25 ACP Raven MP-25. If my Sig P320 runs dry, I have a spare magazine. If that runs dry, or the gun goes down, I pull out my Bodyguard .380. If that runs dry or goes down, I grab my Boker knife. If the blade breaks off or I drop it, I try to find a rock or something. If that fails, I use my fists. If I break my knuckles, I reach for the .25, and hope and pray that I did enough damage that the .25 can finish him off.

proud american

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2016
    South Bend
    THanks ...I paid way too much for the first clip. I'll use Greg Cote. The gun was 1 of my first passed down from a friends wife. Magazines got separated. THanks again.

Top Bottom