• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • proud american

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2016
    South Bend
    Nearby town of Valpo had double shooting this week. 2- Teenagers shot over drugs. 1 angry boy trying to rob the other. It will be interesting
    finding out how the gun was obtained. Such stupidity.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Well, let’s be accurate- the report is that he shot both of them, but killed the guy with a pipe wrench and only actually killed the girl with the gun.

...and yes, the report is of a drug deal gone bad.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    "He tried to rob me" is an awfully fishy story coming from a guy who beat another teenager to death with a pipe wrench after shooting him with an illegally possessed and carried gun, in front of his girlfriend who he then executed, and then threatened to kill other people if they told on him. Oh, and don't forget the part where he dumped both of their bodies in the trunk of a car and then torched it.

How many 17-year-olds do you know who bring guns to buy weed from other teenagers? This smells of teenage sociopath thrill-killing sorta motive, or something personal. Probably over the girl? Who knows.

Butch627

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    NWI
    I just heard a bit of this on the news and haven't read anything but they said the bodies were found in a burned out car in a cornfield in Hebron. I find it hard to imagine that a car burned up and no one saw it and called the fire department

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Oh yeah, the informant's story is pretty fishy. I give it a 55% truth rating based upon gut feeling. It gets this high because I believe the part about who did the killing. The 45% false rating comes from the motivation (they tried to rob him? C'mon) and the informant's claim of complete and total lack of involvement.

As for the car burning, I thought I had read that he waited until night to burn it, but either way, there are plenty of places in fields out in that area that are not direct line of sight from house of roads.

Last edited:

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Nearby town of Valpo had double shooting this week. 2- Teenagers shot over drugs. 1 angry boy trying to rob the other. It will be interesting finding out how the gun was obtained. Such stupidity.

The stupidity is that this will go to statistics of "children killed with guns" - which most everyone imagines something totally different than the reality of these situations.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    The stupidity is that this will go to statistics of "children killed with guns" - which most everyone imagines something totally different than the reality of these situations.

That is, perhaps, the greatest stupidity that few will think of.

...and I'd be a little skeptical about the "robbery" angle for now.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    People will only believe their own truths.

It's not so much that, it's the fact that "children" deaths include up to (including?) age 18. And without context, one naturally has an idea, and most people aren't imagining those deaths include drug deals that went sideways.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn

That is, perhaps, the greatest stupidity that few will think of...and I'd be a little skeptical about the "robbery" angle for now.

Unfortunately, that is where the statistic will end up...but not necessarily as a 'crime' committed by another minor.

There's such an over-glorification of 'gang-banger' attitude it's almost a wonder (and maybe a blessing) that there are not more kids out there who're acting in this manner?

Top Bottom