• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    I recently saw a video clip from last year’s SHOT show on the Micro Roni. Interested if anyone has any experience with the item, or it’s use in practice.

As as a side note, They’re supposed to be offering a line for beretta 92 and M&P pistols this year, in addition to their current offerings for glock pistols.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    The new version of the Micro Roni just came out. It is called the MCK. It is a vast improvement in terms of ergonomics, build quality, features, price and it is now made in the USA. I have one and I really like it.

PinoyJedi

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 6, 2016
    Indianapolis NWside
    25719187-B46D-44F6-8DB3-3E8C6CF1BD29.jpg

I agree, been wanting one since I first saw them and finally got one. The MCK is a vast improvement over the past versions. Fully made in the USA and $100 less than they were.

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    I’m glad to hear people have them and like them. I run an M&P platform, so I was intrigued with the new developments. Certainly will be looking at getting one.

thanks guys.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I've been playing with this type of Glock chassis for a couple of years. I don't have the latest RONI product nor have I shot one so I can't speak to those. I do have a previous gen RONI and also another product I like better - the KPOS Scout. I have a SBR G-17 so my situation is bit different than most who want a pistol config, but I think the KPOS Scout is worth looking at. I don't know if it is available yet, but they are supposed to have a "pistol" version available at some point. You can also get items to make the Scout a braced pistol - Tailhook adapter here and AFG here. I started out with the SBR 17 in the RONI at the bottom of the photo below, but once I moved it to the Scout, I got a brace from CAA to change the RONI to a pistol. Note that some people have used an available Tailhook adapter to convert the RONI "rifle" stock to a Tailhook brace. Photos of the Tailhook conversion here.

Note that one reason I like the KPOS Scout a bit better than the RONI is that is very simple to suppress the Glock. The RONI takes some extensive mods. With the Scout you simply remove a decorative shroud at the front of the chassis. Note that the weights of the two configs pictured are 3.2lbs for the Scout (with suppressor removed) and 4.0lbs for the RONI (both with no magazine).

flocFlI.jpg

Last edited:

newtothis

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 28, 2011
    Yama,

I like the NFA stock option... but with the time associated on waiting on a stamp, not so sure.

Top Bottom