• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I finally found an Ak that I should be able to enjoy. 9mm platform. I like this style of firearm but because I belong to MCFG and hate indoor ranges the real McCoy just kinda hangs out. Added a few goodies to it and hope to break it in tomorrow morning.
    nzEhuPo.jpg

MbZjGru.jpg

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    For similar reasons, I'm contemplating some kind of pistol caliber carbine or pistol of the like. Some of them are quite pricey and I need to get educated on them a bit. Sig MPX, Freedom Ordnance, CZ Scorpion, all look interesting.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    For similar reasons, I'm contemplating some kind of pistol caliber carbine or pistol of the like. Some of them are quite pricey and I need to get educated on them a bit. Sig MPX, Freedom Ordnance, CZ Scorpion, all look interesting.

I have a big variety of Pistol caliber rifles and pistols that you are welcome to try out. I have a CZ Scorpion SBR, Ruger PC Carbine, AR that uses Colt mags, AR that uses Glock Mags, Ak that uses Glock mags and an Ar pistol in 9mm.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    WEnt to the range this morning and fired a couple hundred rounds. Man is this a fun firearm. If I had 1 thing to complain about it would be that the smoke gets to you after a while and I hd to put it down for a few. Overall it was fairly accurate and should make it fun at FNS.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I have a big variety of Pistol caliber rifles and pistols that you are welcome to try out. I have a CZ Scorpion SBR, Ruger PC Carbine, AR that uses Colt mags, AR that uses Glock Mags, Ak that uses Glock mags and an Ar pistol in 9mm.

I might have to take you up on that sometime sir. Appreciate the offer.

smythe012

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 99.3%
    147   1   0
    Nov 9, 2011
    Northwest Indiana
    How do you feel about the overall quality of the firearm? From what I can tell, the folding mechanism was after market, right? What did you use? I’m seriously looking into something like this in 9mm or 7.62x39. Right now the scorpion is in the lead but having something similar that takes Glock magazine is very appealing.

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    153   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    I replaced the KAK blade with the SBA3 collapsible brace and the folding knuckle is also made by SB tactical. Overall it seems to be built very well but time will tell. I also upgraded the area where the mag adapter goes. I didn't like the plastic plate that Century uses so I ordered a plate from Stormwerkz. I had my eye on the PSA AKV and got tired of waiting. I will eventually have that one also since I have a Scorpion SBR.

Top Bottom