• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I have been looking for a P-07 or PCR for weeks and finally a member had one for a terrific price in the Classifieds here.
    He knew me from my threads, so that made it fun meeting and buying from him.
    I certainly won't win any awards with my shooting, but I do have fun!
    The CZ reminded my of the P-09 & P-10, and I loved both of them, but didn't need them with the Shadow 2.

TdgzIWv.jpg

Magazines #1-3 first shot from my hands (previous owner said he'd put 200 rounds through it).
    I shot it against my Bersa TPR9c for comparison purposes since they are similar in size with the CZ being 1/2" higher and 3/4" longer.
    CZ winner of the 8" circles.
    n9z6lAd.jpg

At 20' = CZ clear winner using my "points" system.
    C30zjff.jpg

2A-Hoosier23

ammo fiend
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 16, 2018
    Lawrence
    Congrats on your find!! P-07 with Cajun Gun Werks Pro kit + Dawson Precision fiber optic sights + LAG Tactical AIWB holster is my favorite carry gun in my collection. I have a hair over 3500 rounds through mine.

Only problem I have had with the gun (and actually from the CGW upgade, not stock components) was detailed and also remedied in this thread.

While I love the CGW trigger I think I should have shot the stock Omega trigger much more before upgrading; I recently shot a friend's P-09 with stock Omega trigger that has over 5k rounds through it, and it felt almost as smooth as my CGW upgraded gun.

So, if I had one thing to say... shoot the hell out of it (before any upgrades) and enjoy it!

doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    Congrats on your find!! P-07 with Cajun Gun Werks Pro kit + Dawson Precision fiber optic sights + LAG Tactical AIWB holster is my favorite carry gun in my collection. I have a hair over 3500 rounds through mine.

Only problem I have had with the gun (and actually from the CGW upgade, not stock components) was detailed and also remedied in this thread.

While I love the CGW trigger I think I should have shot the stock Omega trigger much more before upgrading; I recently shot a friend's P-09 with stock Omega trigger that has over 5k rounds through it, and it felt almost as smooth as my CGW upgraded gun.

So, if I had one thing to say... shoot the hell out of it (before any upgrades) and enjoy it!

I have never been tempted to upgrade except once with my Shadow 2.
    I had the Wizard change it to a SAO with a flat trigger, springs, polishing and a 10x bushing in it. (cost was under half of a full upgrade).
    The irony of it is that just this week I shot gmcttr's stock Shadow 2 better than mine with the upgrades. :laugh:
    Just me, I'm sure, but I'll think twice about it again.
    If it was a lessor gun it might have made a big difference, but the Shadow 2 comes sweet from the factory (for my level of shooting).

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    From what I have read, the stock trigger will get even better with more rounds fired.
    The P07 is what I have been looking for as my main carry gun.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    No, but I'm curious, teach me: what does my placement reveal?

They say you pull in and down based on what hand you shoot with. Like a righties pulling hard on the trigger with shoot low left and a leftie pulling hard will shoot low right.

I shot a steel challenge on Saturday where they told me that. I was shooting a G34, first time, never shot it and was shooting low left. They said it wasn't the gun, it was my form (I shoot rightie). I did end up sighting it at the range later that day. I still had to raise height and drift right so I don't know. I really comes down to where your finger is in the trigger. Gotta pull as close to straight back as possible.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dhlawson
    Top Bottom