• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bcd007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    I'm going to be shopping some local gun shops for a new AR style pistol. My question to my fellow INGO'ers is this, what interweb sites do you use to price shop? I'm not trying to get the steal of the year, but I want to be fair to the shop and to myself. I prefer to shop the locally owned gun shops over the mega stores, so I'm not looking for the bargain basement deal. Just wondering what you guys think is a good, fair comparison site?

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I like to look at sites like cheaper than dirt etc, but more times than not I just go hit up Bradis in camby.

Staff is amazing and prices are fair.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    As others have stated, I watch https://www.reddit.com/r/gundeals/new/ and https://gun.deals/ when I am looking for something specific. I cross compare against Palmetto State and GrabAGun as well if I am looking for something and don't see it listed on reddit or gun.deals.

If you see something you want hit a reddit post at a price that you believe is a good deal, jump on it, otherwise it will not last once it hits there.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I'm going to be shopping some local gun shops for a new AR style pistol. My question to my fellow INGO'ers is this, what interweb sites do you use to price shop? I'm not trying to get the steal of the year, but I want to be fair to the shop and to myself. I prefer to shop the locally owned gun shops over the mega stores, so I'm not looking for the bargain basement deal. Just wondering what you guys think is a good, fair comparison site?

Look at the Midwest Gun Exchange thread for their current ad, they had the Saint pistol at a pretty good price.

SAILORGOLF46

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Feb 14, 2012
    Greenwood
    I often look at Bud's and Sportsman's outdoor super store for online pricing of common hand guns. Both offer free shipping should you decide to purchase.

bcd007

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2010
    Cool, thanks guys! I never would have thought of using Reddit. Appreciate the help!

Top Bottom