• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lt Scott 14

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Porter County
    Gotta agree with a Positive on a Taurus PT92! I owned a couple, and parted with them to trade up a little. Miss mine a bunch and was happy with the model, no issues, shot all ammo, and liked the decock/safety/lock back lever! Mine had a rail for a tac-light, a great nightstand gun! Well done on your purchase! Shoot straight and maintain it for long durability! Enjoy!

aztec777

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2016
    Reno
    I have a negative nod for the PT92. I have had one break the locking lug and lock up and the other one had some kind of timing issue and wasn't going into full battery. I didn't know about this condition and as I went to fire it, the chambered round fired and somehow the top round in the magazine also fired and blew the magazine out, blew out the magazine catch, cracked the grip panels and left my hand with some gas cuts and burns. I sent both off to Taurus for repair and then sold them when I got them back.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Locking lugs are a maintenance issue on Beretta as well as Taurus. The early locking lugs were worse because of a poor design, and which has been updated several times and is better but still should be checked as standard maintenance every time the pistol is cleaned after a range visit. Probably the biggest frustration with the design, but the design makes for a softer shooting very accurate pistol.

The other issue is strange as the pistol should not fire if the round is fully chambered.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    Hey. It's good enough for Chuck Norris.

latest

Top Bottom