• ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    My Father-in-law brought out his brand new LCP 2 today while we were at his place. He usually give my first shots on his new guns (I decline every time but he insists), and this time was no exception. Anyway, I loaded 6 Blazer Brass .380 in the mag and tried it out at 7 yards(ish). I was shooting at a 6" square steel plate. With a dead center hold, I missed. Tried again with extra care to break the shot correctly. Same results. I mover to the 12"x 16" plate. With a dead center hold, the plate finally rang. The shot was 5" left. I tried another mag, same results. My FIL tried also. Same thing.

The sights are part of the slide. I told him to contact Ruger but I also said I'd ask around to see if anyone else had similar issues. Google revealed one customer with the same problem and Ruger replaced the slide when he sent it in.

The sights.

ruger-lcp-ii-alt-4.jpg

The pistol shot real good. Recoil was not as bad as I've heard. I still need to buy one.

JHB

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2016
    Columbus
    Call Ruger and tell them what the problem is. Have them send you a return label. I can consistently hit 5" plates at 15 yards with my gen2. Something is not right.

Top Bottom