• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I think I saw one at Bradis this past weekend when I was in there.

If you are on the north side of Indy, check Hoosier Armory in Noblesville. They have a good selection of CZs.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The Outdoorsman is generally where I shop for CZs at. They typically have at least 15 in the case at any given time. I think that they are the largest stocking dealer in Indiana.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    The Outdoorsman is generally where I shop for CZs at. They typically have at least 15 in the case at any given time. I think that they are the largest stocking dealer in Indiana.

I see Indiana Gun Club has a ton of CZs listed on their website. The P10F in black was listed at $495. If you want FDE is was $595.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    Point blank in Carmel had a couple of them, I most say I really like it but I looked up the mags and they are expensive. How difficult could it be to find replacement parts for maintenance?

cjcycles

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2018
    Ft Wayne
    A glock would be much easier to find parts and magazines for if that is a determining factor for you.

I'm considering a P10F too. They look like a well built gun.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    A glock would be much easier to find parts and magazines for if that is a determining factor for you.

I'm considering a P10F too. They look like a well built gun.

I've been using the P10c for over a year now and it's held up to thousands of rounds and at least 3 training classes, plus daily carry. Definitely a well built gun. The P10f and other second gen models are supposed to be as well built, or better. I'd like to find a P10f or P10c OR myself, as I'd really like to try carrying with an optic.

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I saw 2 P10Fs over at Bradis yesterday. I did not fondle them. I thought about it, but I was there for specific things, and had those in my hands.

ERyanH

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Its been a few months ago but I found one at Tim's Shooting Academy in Westfield, if you want to try there. They had a surprising amount of CZ's in their inventory at that time. I looked at one and was unimpressed. To me it seems like its just a Glock clone...with some CZ inspirations. Personally, not a fan.

Top Bottom