Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14
  1. #1
    Expert venenoindy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    CZ P10F locally?

    I really want to check one out and was wondering if any of you have seen one in stock in any of the local shops?

  2. #2
    Marksman

    User Info Menu

    The outdoorsman sport shop on sr 135 in greenwood had a few a couple of weeks ago.

  3. #3
    Expert Simon6101's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Try Bradis. They usually have a pretty good selection of CZ Handguns
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

  4. #4
    Netrunner Haven's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I think I saw one at Bradis this past weekend when I was in there.

    If you are on the north side of Indy, check Hoosier Armory in Noblesville. They have a good selection of CZs.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  5. #5
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The Outdoorsman is generally where I shop for CZs at. They typically have at least 15 in the case at any given time. I think that they are the largest stocking dealer in Indiana.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

  6. #6
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    The Outdoorsman is generally where I shop for CZs at. They typically have at least 15 in the case at any given time. I think that they are the largest stocking dealer in Indiana.
    I see Indiana Gun Club has a ton of CZs listed on their website. The P10F in black was listed at $495. If you want FDE is was $595.

  7. #7
    Expert venenoindy's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Point blank in Carmel had a couple of them, I most say I really like it but I looked up the mags and they are expensive. How difficult could it be to find replacement parts for maintenance?

  8. #8
    Plinker

    User Info Menu

    A glock would be much easier to find parts and magazines for if that is a determining factor for you.

    I'm considering a P10F too. They look like a well built gun.




    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    Master drillsgt's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by DocIndy View Post
    I see Indiana Gun Club has a ton of CZs listed on their website. The P10F in black was listed at $495. If you want FDE is was $595.
    I was in there yesterday I think they are on sale right now, I saw some as low as 440.00.

  10. #10
    NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by cjcycles View Post
    A glock would be much easier to find parts and magazines for if that is a determining factor for you.

    I'm considering a P10F too. They look like a well built gun.

    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I've been using the P10c for over a year now and it's held up to thousands of rounds and at least 3 training classes, plus daily carry. Definitely a well built gun. The P10f and other second gen models are supposed to be as well built, or better. I'd like to find a P10f or P10c OR myself, as I'd really like to try carrying with an optic.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •