• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    Anyone see one of these in the wild yet? They are saying it will have a street price of about 200 bucks. I'm thinking my boys would love one of these for some fun at the range.

Please post up if you've seen one at a gun store. I want to handle one and see how it feels/looks. I'm really liking the bronze, with the silver a close 2nd.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I just saw an article about it on ammoland. Didn't even know it was in the works. ButI am hoping to order one this weekend. My wife loves to burn up .22LR in my dads Bearcat.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    If anybody handled one at NRA, please let us know your opinion! I'm going to head over to Copperhead Ridge in Avon tomorrow to see about ordering a bronze one. If it is $199, I'll place an order. If not, I'll go to Fort Liberty then PSS to see who will sell at that price. If nobody does that, I'll wait until they do.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    I made it a point to go handle one at the convention today, and I will definitely be buying one.

I think it fills the bill as a fun range toy. It appeared to be well made and should give good service over time. It's not the same level of spit and polish as a Single-Six, much more utilitarian, but if you don't care about that then it should work for you.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    I made it a point to go handle one at the convention today, and I will definitely be buying one.

I think it fills the bill as a fun range toy. It appeared to be well made and should give good service over time. It's not the same level of spit and polish as a Single-Six, much more utilitarian, but if you don't care about that then it should work for you.

That is exactly what I want. I had a beautiful stainless Single Six with rosewood grips. I would shoot it then spend an hour polishing it. I sold it because I didn't shoot it much. I miss that Single Six and wish I hadn't sold it. This thing will get me back into the single action game. I like the barrel length, too.

A guy on Arfcom said he is seeing them for $159 at his LGS in Oklahoma. Wow! If I see that price here, I'll buy one for each of my boys as well as one for Dad! (4 total). It will be fun to see if they come out with more colors later.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    If street price is going to be that low, sign me up.

I was really surprised to hear that. I'm not surprised at $199. I don't know. Maybe the competition among gun stores in OK is fierce? I'm hopeful to see them get that low, but we'll see. Right now it is hearsay, but I'll post if I see anything that confirms it.

firefighterjohn

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 31, 2010

We made sure to handle them as well at the NRA show. I'll definitely get one when they hit LGS. I liked the different color options and the action felt smooth.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    That is exactly what I want. I had a beautiful stainless Single Six with rosewood grips. I would shoot it then spend an hour polishing it. I sold it because I didn't shoot it much. I miss that Single Six and wish I hadn't sold it. This thing will get me back into the single action game. I like the barrel length, too.

A guy on Arfcom said he is seeing them for $159 at his LGS in Oklahoma. Wow! If I see that price here, I'll buy one for each of my boys as well as one for Dad! (4 total). It will be fun to see if they come out with more colors later.

I have no doubt we will see them at RK for $169 before the end of the year. $159 would be cool! I think $129 is pushing it.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    smokey mountain guns and ammo has them for $179 shipped

Nice! I haven't done a transfer in awhile. Do they still go for typically 20 bucks at most gun stores? I'll wait for the LGS's to get them and show the price, but if they can't get to $199, then I'll buy online with a transfer. The last time I did one was at Fort Liberty and it was 20 bucks.

Top Bottom