• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • G192127

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Feb 19, 2018
    Shelbyville
    Wondering...are the grips the same size on a G19x as they are on the G 34, gen5 ,mos?
    I know the 19x magwell has some funky cutout, just wondering if the grips are essentially the same.
    Time to buy a new Glock, like the G34 with +2 cap mags, hoping the 19x feels the same.
    TIA

ECS686

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Brazil
    The only quirk with the 19x is even though it's a Gen 5 with the finger extension it comes with mags that have the gen 4 or earlier base pads. Gen 5 mags will not fit because of the Gen 5's new design floorplate.

I just picked up a 34 Gen 5 MOS and love it. Also have shoot several 19X and 45 and they are great too. Glock 45 will be my next one.

Good luck

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    If you have a dremel with a sanding disk you can mod the extension on the 19x in less than a minute to take the gen 5 mags. A very small radius in the extension solves the problem (if you even consider it a problem) :) If you want to take it to the next level have it ported and reduce the recoil about 40%:rockwoot:

[FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

Last edited:
    Top Bottom