• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I just stumbled across this pistol on youtube. I was already familiar with the P-10c, but was not really interested due to having several pistols that size already. But the smaller P-10s really peaked my curiosity. It seems like it would be easier to conceal than my PCR or 75 compact. Plus it has a 12 round mag. Pretty cool for a sub-compact. Does anyone have one? What do you think?

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    There have been very few that have been lucky enough to pick one up so far. From all of the reviews, it seems like a stellar gun but they seem to be producing them in very small numbers to date.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I think the issue with availability of the P10S is that it’s not importable in that config so they are assembling them in Kansas City. Their announcement of the new Arkansas plant mentioned that there are only 70 employees at the KC headquarters and they do assembly/warranty work there leads me to believe that they have a very low capacity for production in KC and that we will not see them in any appreciable numbers until the Arkansas plant goes on line next spring.

70 employees, including mgt, marketing, shipping, etc. does not translate to having many folks on the line. They would have to still be dependent on parts from the Czech Republic for completion which means that the P10S is still competing for production line time with the rest of CZs handgun barrel mfg.

Hopper

Master
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Nov 6, 2013
    Hamilton County
    Agreed with what 88 has said above. The CZ booth folks at the NRA convention mentioned the KC to Ark move, and I too suspect that tooling for the P-10S is a little slow to get off the line. I did handle one at the CZ booth. It seems ever so slightly larger than a G26, but has that nice CZ grip feel in the hand and the grip angle makes it point as naturally as any other CZ I've held. The trigger (albeit one that's probably been dry fired a LOT) felt pretty darned nice, good reset too.

I personally think CZ should consider a single stack version of the P-10S to complete with the likes of the Shield, XD-S, G43, etc., but I'd still really like to put a few mags through one to see how it feels.

Last edited:

Haven

Network Warlord
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 6, 2016
    Camby Area
    I know the P-10s is the current “new hotness”, but after trying the trigger and getting a feel for the grip it is going to be a handgun purchase next year for me.

I really liked the feel of the one at the CZ booth at NRAAM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    Every time I am convinced I couldn't possibly want anything else, along comes something just different enough to start me thinking.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The ones at the convention did convince me that there is at least one of these in my future. I like that it’s a tad bigger than the G26. It seems like a nice size. Almost a new size class that sits between the compact and sub-compact size guns.

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    The ones at the convention did convince me that there is at least one of these in my future. I like that it’s a tad bigger than the G26. It seems like a nice size. Almost a new size class that sits between the compact and sub-compact size guns.

Well to be fair I think the original M&P 9c tried that size. Of course, S&W has gotten away from the 9c now in favor of the more Glock 19 comparative S&W M&P Compact 2.0 4".

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    A had a pistol by FN 2-3 years ago. I think it was the FN9c or FNS 9c. I really liked it, but I was having trouble with malfunctions, so I got rid of it. I was very disappointed. I think the size is similar to the new CZ P-10s.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    Watched a video on this model yesterday.
    Nicely built pistol but a little pricey in today's market.
    May take another look at one of these after they ramp up production.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Watched a video on this model yesterday.
    Nicely built pistol but a little pricey in today's market.
    May take another look at one of these after they ramp up production.

The P10f's have been sold well under $400, so when these become widely available, I don't think price will be a concern.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    The P10f's have been sold well under $400, so when these become widely available, I don't think price will be a concern.

Agree, WTBURNETTE. The ones on gunbroker are going for $500+. That's a bit rich for what will probably be a $389.99 gun in the not to far future.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Agree, WTBURNETTE. The ones on gunbroker are going for $500+. That's a bit rich for what will probably be a $389.99 gun in the not to far future.

Yep, they're going for a premium at this time due to the supply being constrained. If you don't absolutely have to have one right now, wait until the supply catches up to the demand. I've been seeing the P10f sell for $369.99 at Prepper Gun Shop for a while now:

https://www.preppergunshop.com/cz-p...rd-2-mags?mc_cid=29ef3802d6&mc_eid=f0c1c262be

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I'm not actually ready to buy, but I found one on gunbroker with a buy now of $479 and $25 for shipping, if anyone is interested. [FONT=&quot]816521895[/FONT]

Dewidmt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 27, 2008
    South of the Muscatatuck
    I picked up a NIB P-10C two months ago for $360. If I see one of the S models I'll probably get it to compare with my M&P 9c and my HK VP9sk (both also 12 round capacity). I really like trigger in my C model, but the grip texture is a lot rougher than my Glock 19 grips, damn my girly hands!

Top Bottom