Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kahr Arms

Plinker

User Info Menu

Kahr Arms

Anyone here have experience with Kahr Arms handguns?

Expert

User Info Menu

Sure. I've had three over the years with my current carry being a PM9. What do you want to know?
    The founding fathers would not be allowed a voice in the modern digital public square.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Curious about their reliability.

User Info Menu

I really like my cm9. Nice to carry. I've never had an issue with any Kahr handgun I've ever shot.

Expert

User Info Menu

Never had a problem. Never had to contact customer service.
    The founding fathers would not be allowed a voice in the modern digital public square.

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

No experience with Kahr guns. I was always intrigued with them because I liked their single stack design. However, I could never get past the DAO trigger.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Thanks. Iím hearing that from a few people.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by RMorr64 View Post
    Thanks. Iím hearing that from a few people.
    I don't consider it better or worse, just different. If you switch back and forth between that and another system (da/sa, etc), then it is a definite adjustment.

User Info Menu

My PM9 is my constant companion. Have fired many thousand practice rounds through it and it has been 100% reliable. Yes, no failures of any kind after several thousand rounds.

It is still very tight, very accurate, and I have no complaints about the trigger.

I actually bought a Sig P365 as a replacement for the PM9 strictly for the extra couple of rounds that it holds, yet the PM9 is still in my pocket.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I have a couple of kahrs. The cm9 is my main carry. Reliable...check. Accurate enough...check. Loooong trigger pull...check. But I like them.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast