Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 231 of 497 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 241 281 331 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Doing the deck next week. Power wash and seal.
    Its a pain in the ass. I did it last couple times. I may pay someone to do it this time. Just depends how I feel at the time. Ive been so busy lately (for me, busy)
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Its a pain in the ass. I did it last couple times. I may pay someone to do it this time. Just depends how I feel at the time. Ive been so busy lately (for me, busy)
    All total we have 4 decks on the compound. 1 small one 2 average and 1 16'X16' covered. Then there is the swing set. It is a 4X4 multi-tiered fortress for kids. It has never been done and needs the attention and re-seal.
    We have a kick butt pressure washer.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

I power washed the rug that was by the front door tonight when I got home. It is drying on the fence right now.

User Info Menu

All total we have 4 decks on the compound. 1 small one 2 average and 1 16'X16' covered. Then there is the swing set. It is a 4X4 multi-tiered fortress for kids. It has never been done and needs the attention and re-seal.
    We have a kick butt pressure washer.
    Damn man thats a lot to keep up.
    A good preasure washer makes a difference. My first one took a crap years ago. Ive rented them ever since.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Damn man thats a lot to keep up.
    A good preasure washer makes a difference. My first one took a crap years ago. Ive rented them ever since.
    Manny is such good help. He does the 3 on his side of the compound and would help me if I asked him. He loves anything with an engine on it.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Evening folks! Iíve been slacking lately while my little sister is in town for a couple of days. Sheís a shooter too and brought a couple of her guns in from CA. The CA Ďfeaturelessí AR is an odd thing. She can lose the bullet button by having a fixed stock, odd muzzle device and a weird pistol grip plate added on to prevent wrapping your hand around the grip. The politicians out there are idiots. I take that back. The politicians out there are elitist scum that fear the populace while looking down their nose at them and think that they must be neutered.

On a happy note, I did have a good range trip with the 10/22 yesterday while it was raining. Itís running well now, so Iím going to begin ammo testing. I do think that Iíll replace the receiver/bolt here shortly but itís a fun rifle as is. After testing at 50 yards, I noticed that there were a bunch of clay pigeons tossed against the 100 yard berm that were still unshot. It took 2 rounds to figure hold over for the Aguila and then it was easy to bust every one I looked at. Some were just showing a bit of a target behind the steel and even those were not too hard to pop. All of this was with cheap ammo, so Iím really hoping to do even better when I figure out what works best for the rifle.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Manny is such good help. He does the 3 on his side of the compound and would help me if I asked him. He loves anything with an engine on it.
    Thats awesome. He seems like a good dude.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Evening folks! Iíve been slacking lately while my little sister is in town for a couple of days. Sheís a shooter too and brought a couple of her guns in from CA. The CA Ďfeaturelessí AR is an odd thing. She can lose the bullet button by having a fixed stock, odd muzzle device and a weird pistol grip plate added on to prevent wrapping your hand around the grip. The politicians out there are idiots. I take that back. The politicians out there are elitist scum that fear the populace while looking down their nose at them and think that they must be neutered.

On a happy note, I did have a good range trip with the 10/22 yesterday while it was raining. Itís running well now, so Iím going to begin ammo testing. I do think that Iíll replace the receiver/bolt here shortly but itís a fun rifle as is. After testing at 50 yards, I noticed that there were a bunch of clay pigeons tossed against the 100 yard berm that were still unshot. It took 2 rounds to figure hold over for the Aguila and then it was easy to bust every one I looked at. Some were just showing a bit of a target behind the steel and even those were not too hard to pop. All of this was with cheap ammo, so Iím really hoping to do even better when I figure out what works best for the rifle.
    Commiefornia is just a model the rest of the country is striving for.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post

Sounds like a great time!
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

I am picking up another CZ.....that is all.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ