Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 237 of 497 FirstFirst ... 137 187 227 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 247 287 337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    Don't go overboard like I did. Now I have thousands of rounds of stuff that doesn't shoot well and I'm almost out of the stuff that shoots the best...
    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    We may need to trade among ourselves.
    That's what I was thinking. Consolidate some info on whose rifle shoots what best/what folks are looking for and trade that for what the other is after. 22 ammo Coop.

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Nope and you can thank the internet for this.
    But the internet also allows us to get whatever we want/need no matter how specific without being at the mercy of someone who is local and has more overhead costs, etc. It is a tradeoff. For those things that I don't need to see/handle before purchase, the internet offers a variety most would never see locally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Morning all ,didn't sleep well last night and kind of dragging this morning.
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by llh1956 View Post
    Morning gm & Benp
    Morning Wizard!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post

Mornin' all.
    Ok. I'm up. Gruel has been consumed. Barb's last workday today. 33+ years at RG Transport. Think I'll have to go in and buy her lunch. Then I have another lawn to mow.
    Congratulations to her! That's exciting starting a new chapter!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    That's what I was thinking. Consolidate some info on whose rifle shoots what best/what folks are looking for and trade that for what the other is after. 22 ammo Coop.

But the internet also allows us to get whatever we want/need no matter how specific without being at the mercy of someone who is local and has more overhead costs, etc. It is a tradeoff. For those things that I don't need to see/handle before purchase, the internet offers a variety most would never see locally.
    And I needed that tutorial.......

Seriously, with the increases I have seen in shipping and delivery times it is no deal. Not any more.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Morning all ,didn't sleep well last night and kind of dragging this morning.
    I feel you on this one. Got home from work at just after 3am. The baby woke me up for the 3rd and final time at 930. I need a hammock and a.couple hours to reset.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    I feel you on this one. Got home from work at just after 3am. The baby woke me up for the 3rd and final time at 930. I need a hammock and a.couple hours to reset.
    Sorry to hear this! Sleep that is broken up almost feels like no sleep! I hope you're able to get some rest soon!

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

And I needed that tutorial.......

Seriously, with the increases I have seen in shipping and delivery times it is no deal. Not any more.
    What?? You mean when the internet puts the bulk of the traditional brick and mortar stores out of business, prices won't stay low??
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    What?? You mean when the internet puts the bulk of the traditional brick and mortar stores out of business, prices won't stay low??
    There isn't much that you can count on and this is why I invest in Chuck E Cheese tokens.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Well yeah a lot of prices look good when you put the item in your cart. Then you check out and WTF am I paying $13 to ship 4 mags.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html