Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 273 of 497 FirstFirst ... 173 223 263 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 283 323 373 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,730 of 4970
  1. #2721
    Grandmaster MindfulMan's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    I'm not a fan of shiny guns. To much of a chance of reflecting light at my eyes. I prefer shooting them rather than admiring them.

    Give me a lighter to blacken the sights and I'm happy.
    Thanks for sharing your thoughts, Tarzan. That's an aspect that I hadn't considered.


  2. #2722
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    The CZickness XXV: Drop your sock and grab your...um, CZ.

    Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Both of my Vantage versions say made in China.
    Its getting tough to tell where stuff comes from until you have it in your hands. I had thought that Vortex was US made too until I got the Diamondback spotting scope that says made in China.

    I need to go check the Hawke box now to see if it really is from the US.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

  3. #2723
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    You guys are enablers.

    My first order ever to Cajun Gun Works has just been placed...
    It will help to have your browser to remember your login and password.

  4. #2724
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Morning all!

  5. #2725
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Morning Ben
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

  6. #2726
    Master Usmccookie's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Good morning y'all.
    I gave up trying to buy strictly made in usa products. It seems that even brands that advertise made in u.s. , aren't.

  7. #2727
    CZ Wizard llh1956's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    You guys are enablers.

    My first order ever to Cajun Gun Works has just been placed...

  8. #2728
    Master Benp's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Good morning y'all.
    I gave up trying to buy strictly made in usa products. It seems that even brands that advertise made in u.s. , aren't.
    If you research you might find those "Made in the USA" stickers are not made here either.

  9. #2729
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Its getting tough to tell where stuff comes from until you have it in your hands. I had thought that Vortex was US made too until I got the Diamondback spotting scope that says made in China.

    I need to go check the Hawke box now to see if it really is from the US.
    My Vantage SF just says Born in UK, so I guess that its neither US made or made in China.
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

  10. #2730
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Pretty sure most of my stuff was made in the USA.

    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge