Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 283 of 497 FirstFirst ... 183 233 273 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 293 333 383 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,830 of 4970

User Info Menu

I stopped at my LGS on Saturday and talked suppressors with my buddy there for about the 5th or 6th time now. I'm considering filing for 3 of them. Thinking maybe a .22 rimfire can, a .30 rifle can and a .45 pistol can. He made me some solid offers on the Sig models. I know it sounds nuts, but if I'm waiting a year, I only want to do this once.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I stopped at my LGS on Saturday and talked suppressors with my buddy there for about the 5th or 6th time now. I'm considering filing for 3 of them. Thinking maybe a .22 rimfire can, a .30 rifle can and a .45 pistol can. He made me some solid offers on the Sig models. I know it sounds nuts, but if I'm waiting a year, I only want to do this once.
    Not nuts at all if you can afford to do it then go for it. Sounds like you will have all bases covered with those 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

It sounds nuts, but it also makes sense!
    I do want to get a .22 can as well, but I don't even have a .22 yet, just some bullets, but we all know that is a starting point!

User Info Menu

I like the idea of having a can on my HD pistol because that's probably going to take the rest of my hearing if anything ever happens.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    I like the idea of having a can on my HD pistol because that's probably going to take the rest of my hearing if anything ever happens.
    I believe KJ is an advocate for this as well.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    Not nuts at all if you can afford to do it then go for it. Sounds like you will have all bases covered with those 3.
    He's willing to let me make payments on them while we wait for the stamps to get approved. I pay the stamp fees up front is all.

I'm starting to gain access occasionally on private property for shooting and this got me thinking more about it.

User Info Menu

He's willing to let me make payments on them while we wait for the stamps to get approved. I pay the stamp fees up front is all.

I'm starting to gain access occasionally on private property for shooting and this got me thinking more about it.
    Well hell a no interest loan to pay. Thats a no risk win for you. Sounds like a good plan
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Well hell a no interest loan to pay. Thats a no risk win for you. Sounds like a good plan
    I know right. Pretty hard to say no. I'm not one to turn down deals anyways, but this is something I've wanted for a LONG time now.

User Info Menu

When I submitted the paperwork for my first stamp, I went back two days later and submitted for three more. It was a long wait, but exciting when they all came in.

User Info Menu

I'm thinking the .30 can could be used on pretty much any centerfire rifle I'll ever allow myself to own. The rimfire can would currently work on 2 rifles I have and I'd have to buy a pistol with a threaded barrel. I've shot the RPR with one before at SGE (thanks Turbo) and it was damn cool. The .45 pistol can would cover any pistol caliber stuff, though I'd have to buy a threaded barrel or two.