Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 323 of 497 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 333 373 423 ... LastLast
Results 3,221 to 3,230 of 4970

User Info Menu

Umm, WTF is up with this crap? Starbucks asking police officers to remain out of sight of a customer who complained and felt unsafe, otherwise they have to leave? Not cool.

https://www.foxnews.com/food-drink/s...9Jd8wAg5NSjbxI

Expert

User Info Menu

Morning all. Range time planned tomorrow morning and steel challenge Monday evening.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Umm, WTF is up with this crap? Starbucks asking police officers to remain out of sight of a customer who complained and felt unsafe, otherwise they have to leave? Not cool...
    So you directly insult 5 customers (and indirectly 1000's) for the sake of 1 customer. Seems like a good business plan to me.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    So you directly insult 5 customers (and indirectly 1000's) for the sake of 1 customer. Seems like a good business plan to me.
    And why one snowflake feels like they can make others move is beyond me. If I don't feel safe for whatever reason, I take it upon myself to get out of that situation, if I can. This snowflake would likely be the first one to call police as they clearly take no responsibility for their own safety anyway, putting that off on others. Just ridiculous. I don't care that the one person felt unsafe (that is their issue), etc, it is the act of pressing that on others that is just ridiculous beyond words in this case.

And I think if I were the barista, I would have told the one person to go pound sand, or just advised them that all our coffee is served in to go cups so feel free to use it to its fullest extent.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    And why one snowflake feels like they can make others move is beyond me. If I don't feel safe for whatever reason, I take it upon myself to get out of that situation, if I can. This snowflake would likely be the first one to call police as they clearly take no responsibility for their own safety anyway, putting that off on others. Just ridiculous. I don't care that the one person felt unsafe (that is their issue), etc, it is the act of pressing that on others that is just ridiculous beyond words in this case.

And I think if I were the barista, I would have told the one person to go pound sand, or just advised them that all our coffee is served in to go cups so feel free to use it to its fullest extent.
    Very well said. The whole thing is just ridiculous and it needs to stop. Perhaps the person complaining had a warrant and this is why they felt unsafe.
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Umm, WTF is up with this crap? Starbucks asking police officers to remain out of sight of a customer who complained and felt unsafe, otherwise they have to leave? Not cool.

Another reason I don't go to Starbuck's if I can help it.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post

What would they have done if the police has said no? Call different police? I imagine the call to police to remove police having a cup of coffee might have been met with the reply of ‘Sorry, but you are asking for no police on your property, so sending more would seem like a bad idea’.

Morons are plentiful these days
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Dang it S.S.!...

User Info Menu

Starbucks can kiss my ass. Ill never give them another dime
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

There's a mouse in my basement. I gave him coffee and just went outside.

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!