Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 331 of 497 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 4970
    Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

No one is up to make coffee?
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Just made mine. Come on over.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Finally made mine, morning all...

User Info Menu

Just finished my first cup.

Mosquitos donít bother me much. I take a vitamin B supplement and Iíve read that you are not as tasty to a mosquito if you take vitamin B. I think that Iíve only been bitten once so far this summer, so maybe it works.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post

Mosquitos donít bother me much. I take a vitamin B supplement and Iíve read that you are not as tasty to a mosquito if you take vitamin B. I think that Iíve only been bitten once so far this summer, so maybe it works.
    Hmm...I am always the first to get bitten - maybe that's something to try?
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Anyone that's running a folding stabilizing brace and a front vertical grip should watch this video about a recently released statement from our beloved ATF.

Vertical foregrip on a pistol is a no go anyway, from what I understood, and if I was going to have a rifle, I'd just use a stock and not a brace, so I'm not sure that this is much of a concern, but I haven't fully read everything on this letter either.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post

I might have to try that as well. I used to not be bothered by mosquitoes much, but lately it's been pretty bad. For today's visit to Hoosier Hills, I plan to bring bug spray, just in case

User Info Menu

NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Vertical foregrip on a pistol is a no go anyway, from what I understood, and if I was going to have a rifle, I'd just use a stock and not a brace, so I'm not sure that this is much of a concern, but I haven't fully read everything on this letter either.
    If a pistols overall length is 26" or more then its a firearm. Its traditionally had to do about the concealability.
    What ATF is saying that if it folds then the receiver extention csnnot be counted towards the Overall length so you have to measure from the end of the barrel threads (or approved attached muzzle break; pinned & welded ect), to the end of the reciever itself (as in the serialized piece). But if you are using a non folding receiver extention tube then you can count it towards the OAL. Its stupis not picking. Because another idiot wrote a damn letter asking ATF their opinion.
    If they ever arrest someone for this I hope they (atf) get taken to court again and lose AGAIN.
    This includes pistols with or without a brace. The rubber or plastic brace part has never been legally able to be counted towards the length anyways. So if you have a brace that slides over the tube and sticks over by 2" you've never been allowed to count that 2" towards the OAL. You must measure from threaded barrel end to tube end to get your OAL
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 07-07-2019 at 07:50.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

PCR day.

Dishwasher is in. Pick it up after I get the PCR. A man has got to set priority's.

AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html