Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 337 of 497 FirstFirst ... 237 287 327 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 347 387 437 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 4970
    I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Got my facts and figures t do the PCR.
    The things we do for love.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Got my facts and figures t do the PCR.
    The things we do for love.
    I'm trying to figure out how/when to get the P01 in the wizards hands.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I'm trying to figure out how/when to get the P01 in the wizards hands.
    I am rolling North this week on the Pantsless HiWay. Get it to me and i will hand it off.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Some lessons are best taught a different way. Sure after falling 6-7 she wont do it again, but she isnt the one who will have to pay (or explain to the vet) the broken bones. Who learned the more valuable lesson?
    7' won't kill you. Just makes you smarter, 30' can be expensive, and fatal. Choose what you want to pay for. You can't keep them safe. Your job as a parent is your to educate them.

If your gonna be stupid, you better be tough.

User Info Menu

Anyone need a $1,700 dog for free?
    Maltese/Havanese mix, with papers, shots, microchiped. Hes 1.5 years old and the size of a large rat and wont get any bigger.
    He comes with his own clothing, toys, a large indoor kennel, food, 2 sets of bowls. Probably more im not thinking of.
    And yes he is kennel trained (as in he sleeps in his kennel and will stay there during the day while you are at work, pottys outside, but he would prefer to sleep with people and be held because he is a love bug. And he likes me the best go figure.

Im very allergic to dogs I found out and even though he doesn't shed its not mattering. I'm miserable. I tried to stick it out for my kids but its not happening. He really is a good dog and I want him going to someone I like
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    I am rolling North this week on the Pantsless HiWay. Get it to me and i will hand it off.
    I go to Purdue for work on the regular. Something will work out.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    I go to Purdue for work on the regular. Something will work out.
    Let me know.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

User Info Menu

Gang -

Seeing talk about the PCR and P-01 heading to The Wizard reminded me to ask this question of anyone who has done the deed. Do you need that $7 punch from CGW to remove the old trigger pin? I have two floating trigger pins with the upgraded TRS springs that I've been slow to install on my PCR and my son's 75 Compact. The original trigger pin is flared on both sides, so I'm not sure a regular punch will do the trick. Here's the description from the CGW website:

CGWs Made in the USA 1/16″ forged steel, heavy-duty starter punch. The only specialty tool you need for working on your CZ . You cannot remove the hammer pins or the frame mounted trigger pin with a regular pin punch. This super heavy duty punch is the perfect tool for doing the job right.

$7.00

Liberalism: a religion pretending to be a political movement.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Anyone need a $1,700 dog for free?
    Maltese/Havanese mix, with papers, shots, microchiped. Hes 1.5 years old and the size of a large rat and wont get any bigger.
    He comes with his own clothing, toys, a large indoor kennel, food, 2 sets of bowls. Probably more im not thinking of.
    And yes he is kennel trained (as in he sleeps in his kennel and will stay there during the day while you are at work, pottys outside, but he would prefer to sleep with people and be held because he is a love bug. And he likes me the best go figure.

Im very allergic to dogs I found out and even though he doesn't shed its not mattering. I'm miserable. I tried to stick it out for my kids but its not happening. He really is a good dog and I want him going to someone I like
    No. And if you call my wife and ask her, Ill make up stories about you being crazy. Like saying you mow your lawn in only one sock, oh wait, thats true.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hopper View Post
    Gang -

Seeing talk about the PCR and P-01 heading to The Wizard reminded me to ask this question of anyone who has done the deed. Do you need that $7 punch from CGW to remove the old trigger pin? I have two floating trigger pins with the upgraded TRS springs that I've been slow to install on my PCR and my son's 75 Compact. The original trigger pin is flared on both sides, so I'm not sure a regular punch will do the trick. Here's the description from the CGW website:

[FONT="]CGWs Made in the USA 1/16″ forged steel, heavy-duty starter punch. The only specialty tool you need for working on your CZ . You cannot remove the hammer pins or the frame mounted trigger pin with a regular pin punch. This super heavy duty punch is the perfect tool for doing the job right.

[/FONT]

$7.00

You can get that punch about anywhere. Nothing special about it.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ