Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 343 of 497 FirstFirst ... 243 293 333 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 353 393 443 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,430 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    Not really. Still recovering from having my grandkids here for a week.
    It's hard to see them go, but generally a welcomed relief for me. Did you have a good week?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    It's hard to see them go, but generally a welcomed relief for me. Did you have a good week?
    It was a great week but I can't keep up with the pace anymore.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Morning folks!
    88 (aka 88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Morning all!

User Info Menu

Morning all y'all
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesnt need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

Ive been contemplating the retirement conundrum lately. Especially on Monday mornings. We are 5 to 10 years out from retirement and the big question for us right now is whether we will stay in the current house or whether we would change things up and move to a different city.

The arguments for staying local would be not leaving a solid circle of friends, house would be paid off and we know what we have in this house. Arguments for moving are that weve been here 25 years and are needing a change. Greenwood is becoming over crowded and there is constant traffic noise coming from 135. Weve never lived near the coast and are finding Wilmington, NC an interesting place.

We are years from making a decision and who knows what this area will be like in 2025. I think that we need to go spend a week or two renting a place down in Wilmington sometime over the next 5 years to get a feel for the place. It could be the perfect place or it could be infested with liberals. Nice places seem to attract liberals and Id far prefer most any place in Indiana to a liberal hell hole no matter how nice.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

I've talked to at least 3 people lately who were thinking of moving to NC. It's a beautiful state, that's for sure. Keep an eye on it to see how things go in the next few years. Would hate to see you and the wife leave, but NC is definitely nice.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I've talked to at least 3 people lately who were thinking of moving to NC. It's a beautiful state, that's for sure. Keep an eye on it to see how things go in the next few years. Would hate to see you and the wife leave, but NC is definitely nice.
    Pretty country. Getting pricey. Too many peoples for me. I really have the perfect place for me where I am. If anything, it needs to be further out in the sticks.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Pretty country. Getting pricey. Too many peoples for me. I really have the perfect place for me where I am. If anything, it needs to be further out in the sticks.
    If we had your place, there would be no thought of leaving. The place south of Indy is like a slice of heaven. My idea of heaven includes steel at 400 yards