Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 370 of 497 FirstFirst ... 270 320 360 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 380 420 470 ... LastLast
Results 3,691 to 3,700 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    An old friend of mine from Frankfort is an 'officer' at Wildcat Valley.
    I've shot there twice.....it's a fabulous facility !

I wish that it was closer to me .....if so, I'd become a member.

You GO, Wizard !
    I've shot there a few times. My brother used to be a member there and it is also the host of many gamer events, usually on Saturday mornings. The Wizard and I participated in a few USPSA events there. They were a hoot.

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    How are you feeling today?
    Surprisingly well. Ice kept the swelling and bruising to a minimum and only a little shoulder discomfort I hadn't noticed yesterday.

Had the motion sensor replaced that issued the false alarm. Next month when it works into their schedule, they are going to add a wireless module that transmits to a cell tower and I will finally be able to get rid of my landline. One of the things I like about my security system is that it calls in directly to our county/city central dispatch instead of a third party's call center. I've had the police show up in minute when a car was in the area.

User Info Menu

Got the Winchester apart, not bad shape a few broken parts. Toggles have some wear, to be expected after 132 years, but not enough to cause issues. I'll need to find a magazine follower, spring, lever spring, and maybe a mag tube if I can't get the dents out. Should be good after that for a long time.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    hour and 20 north of me.
    Yup, probably almost two hours from me, if I remember correctly.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hANNAbONE View Post
    Good Morning, My People..!

Had a day & night full of palpitations yesterday.

Finally got it down to bearable @ 3am.

Today it seems is better - could be a combo of heat, work, stress, ???

Anywho, I'll receive any and all prayers today as I hafta drive to Iowa tomorrow.

Let the games begin..and the attacks cease.

Peace out.
    Dang, Deacon, that must be disconcerting. I hope that they've let-up. Are you going to see a doctor ?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Birds Away View Post
    I've shot there a few times. My brother used to be a member there and it is also the host of many gamer events, usually on Saturday mornings. The Wizard and I participated in a few USPSA events there. They were a hoot.
    Yup, it's a #1 facility for sure. They have everything ..... like the Wizard listed.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    Good morning gents. Off work at 3am and at work by 6am. Cool story though, I'm at a military academy and I found this gemAttachment 78424a nazi flag taken at the battle of the bulge. Attachment 78425
    Moh recipient's dog tags with 3 holes from the shrapnel from the grenade he jumped on for his squad.
    That’s really amazing stuff Cookie!
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

At least 8,000 years old, and never looked better !

I'll have to buy some rubber O-rings to install under the screw heads, as they recommend. You'd think for the money, they'd throw some in the box .... but not the case. However they were packaged very, very, well.

It's like holding an ancient, sacred artifact in your hands.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    At least 8,000 years old, and never looked better !

I'll have to buy some rubber O-rings to install under the screw heads, as they recommend. You'd think for the money, they'd throw some in the box .... but not the case. However they were packaged very, very, well.

It's like holding an ancient, sacred artifact in your hands.

Very cool!! They look good too!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Benp View Post
    Very cool!! They look good too!
    Thanks, amigo !