Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 372 of 497 FirstFirst ... 272 322 362 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 382 422 472 ... LastLast
Results 3,711 to 3,720 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    At least 8,000 years old, and never looked better !

I'll have to buy some rubber O-rings to install under the screw heads, as they recommend. You'd think for the money, they'd throw some in the box .... but not the case. However they were packaged very, very, well.

It's like holding an ancient, sacred artifact in your hands.

Those are bad ass!!!
    Dont buy any, i have the Orings you need
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

This is what the beast looked like. CM looked damn good riding one across the rain forest ! (but seriously, this is what the beast looked like)

Funny story, one of the history museums in indianapolis used to have one of those stuffed and mounted or maybe it was a replica? I dont know. It was huge like your pic and on a stage like display and just had like ropes around it to keep people off. I couldnt read back then. I was like 3 years old. Crawled(under the ropes) up there to pet it and set off the sensor alarms they had around it. Security popped out from everywhere
    I got in big trouble at home
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Those are bad ass!!!
    Wrong rubber O ring...not the kind you've had in your wallet for 25 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

Those are bad ass!!!
    Cool !

Funny story, one of the history museums in indianapolis used to have one of those stuffed and mounted or maybe it was a replica? I dont know. It was huge like your pic and on a stage like display and just had like ropes around it to keep people off. I couldnt read back then. I was like 3 years old. Crawled(under the ropes) up there to pet it and set off the sensor alarms they had around it. Security popped out from everywhere
    I got in big trouble at home
    You were a hell-raiser from the get-go !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Wrong rubber O ring...not the kind you've had in your wallet for 25 years.
    Lmfao

User Info Menu

Cool !

You were a hell-raiser from the get-go !
    Ha yeah. Ive always liked to touch things. Same now. I like to have that connection with items. Even people. I shake peoples hands or man hug sometimes. Nothing like our sense of touch

User Info Menu

Ha yeah. Ive always liked to touch things. Same now. I like to have that connection with items. Even people. I shake peoples hands or man hug sometimes. Nothing like our sense of touch
    Hugs are good for the soul.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

They are way cool. Might be just a bit jelly here.

User Info Menu

I wanted to man-hug you yesterday, but was afeared that the .500 Magnum would poke you ..... and you'd get the wrong idea !

User Info Menu

I wanted to man-hug you yesterday, but was afeared that the .500 Magnum would poke you ..... and you'd get the wrong idea !
    Bahahahahaha its a beast. I love it!!