Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 374 of 497 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 384 424 474 ... LastLast
Results 3,731 to 3,740 of 4970

User Info Menu

Spent the morning at the VA in Mishawaka getting my hearing aids. After so many years not being able to hear very well Iím blown away. Have to keep telling Henri not to talk so loud...
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Badger Firearms in Moorseville. You can use my name. Owner is Mike. Life long friend. Well I have known him longer than I have not if that makes any sense.
    Badger Firearms is a nice little shop. I like stopping in there when we go down there. Nice people, decent selection of guns.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisK View Post
    Spent the morning at the VA in Mishawaka getting my hearing aids. After so many years not being able to hear very well Iím blown away. Have to keep telling Henri not to talk so loud...
    I really need to do that.

User Info Menu

Congrats Chris!

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    Badger Firearms is a nice little shop. I like stopping in there when we go down there. Nice people, decent selection of guns.
    Mike (one of the owners) is a stellar individual. He and I crossed paths in 1981 or there abouts. Been friends ever since.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    KJ, you really should. Makes such a difference.
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Funny story, one of the history museums in indianapolis used to have one of those stuffed and mounted or maybe it was a replica? I dont know. It was huge like your pic and on a stage like display and just had like ropes around it to keep people off. I couldnt read back then. I was like 3 years old. Crawled(under the ropes) up there to pet it and set off the sensor alarms they had around it. Security popped out from everywhere
    I got in big trouble at home
    Same kind of story... this is me about 100 years ago in Philadelphia and yes, that is the Liberty Bell before it got put behind glass, etc. Apparently I was trying to see if I could ring it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Huh?
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Same kind of story... this is me about 100 years ago in Philadelphia and yes, that is the Liberty Bell before it got put behind glass, etc. Apparently I was trying to see if I could ring it.

Im jealous. So awesome!!!
    They gave away pieces of the actual liberty bell over the years to VIPs aka politicians, that they had removed from different crack repairs over the years.
    They can be found and typicly go for BIG BUCKS when they come up at auction. The ones ive seen have gone for more than id ever be willing to spend. But i do have cool pieces from other historical places and items. Just no liberty bell sadly
    NRA Patron Life Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Mike (one of the owners) is a stellar individual. He and I crossed paths in 1981 or there abouts. Been friends ever since.
    So almost as long as ive been alive
    NRA Patron Life Member