Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 381 of 497 FirstFirst ... 281 331 371 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 391 431 481 ... LastLast
Results 3,801 to 3,810 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    I am sorry folks. I can't handle that kind of heat and I won't ask anyone else to either. It certainly won't be any fun if someone ends up having a medical emergency. Not worth the risk to me. Hope you all understand.
    Honestly thats a very smart call. Some of the meds I take dont do well in high heat like that. Id hate to be the one that fell out and had to gwt back rubs from everyone
    Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can do for your country. - President John F. Kennedy

User Info Menu

I shot horrible today. Like sell everything, take up fishing horrible. Came home and made an appointment with the eye doctor. My eye sight has been getting worse for a while and I haven't been to the doctor in several years. The TV has been getting harder to see. Signs have gotten harder to read. When it affects my shooting, it's time to do something about it.

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier45 View Post
    I shot horrible today. Like sell everything, take up fishing horrible. Came home and made an appointment with the eye doctor. My eye sight has been getting worse for a while and I haven't been to the doctor in several years. The TV has been getting harder to see. Signs have gotten harder to read. When it affects my shooting, it's time to do something about it.
    Priority's. We need them.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Honestly thats a very smart call. Some of the meds I take dont do well in high heat like that. Id hate to be the one that fell out and had to gwt back rubs from everyone
    Ice water cooler dump. Best I could do....
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Fishing? FISHING!? That must have been some bad shooting.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Fishing? FISHING!? That must have been some bad shooting.
    It was me and three silver haired old ladies at the range. I think I might have come in 4th.

User Info Menu

I pulled one target up to 3 yards and did a quick mag dump so the target looked better. I wrote WEAK HAND SHOOTING 100 YARDS across the top of the second target. Hopefully nobody remembered it was a 25 yard range.

User Info Menu

I pulled one target up to 3 yards and did a quick mag dump so the target looked better. I wrote WEAK HAND SHOOTING 100 YARDS across the top of the second target. Hopefully nobody remembered it was a 25 yard range.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

So you’re saying maybe I would shoot better under water?