Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 388 of 497 FirstFirst ... 288 338 378 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 398 438 488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 4970

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Pace yourself. Mix in some lemonade to keep your hydration up.
    Lemonade gives me a headache. I have found that Limeade does not as long as itís cut with Tequila. Maybe add a bit of salt to the rim of the glass and mix with a bit of Triple Sec. Itís a veritable health food in itself when done right.

I am sipping one right now and it has done wonders for my mindset today.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I have no motivation either. Iím blanking it on the sleeping puppy thatís curled up on the couch next to me.

I like her more when she is asleep.
    I have a motivational fix that works 100% of the time. Mix 3 parts Tequila, 2 parts lime juice, 1 part Agave sweetener and 1 part Triple Sec. Shake with ice and pour into a salt rimed glass.

This will not really help with motivation but it does a great job of making you care less about being motivated.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I know what you are thinking. It would be better in orange, right? Better as in not feeling like you have MMís gun all of the time. That gun in orange with the ivory grips would be interesting. Very interesting.

BTW, whereís Barry been lately?
    Orange and Ivory? Thatís sounds like a creamsicle. Mcapo needs that to match his x-ring!
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

Iím going to pick up a S&W Model 13 next weekend and am really jazzed about this one. Itís got a 3Ē barrel and will definitely be something different in the collection. I donít know why, but I really am liking the S&Ws with the fixed sights.

Ok, I probably do know why. I canít see the dang sights anyway and these keep me from spending money to put stuff I canít see on a gun.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Iím going to pick up a S&W Model 13 next weekend and am really jazzed about this one. Itís got a 3Ē barrel and will definitely be something different in the collection. I donít know why, but I really am liking the S&Ws with the fixed sights.

Ok, I probably do know why. I canít see the dang sights anyway and these keep me from spending money to put stuff I canít see on a gun.
    Iím having the opposite issue. I want the target sights and the combinations I like are silly expensive because of things like the sights.
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

I'm going to keep my eye out for a 3" barrel revolver.....I've never had that barrel length, and feel like I've been missing out !

User Info Menu

CZ, CZ, CZ......

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    I'm going to keep my eye out for a 3" barrel revolver.....I've never had that barrel length, and feel like I've been missing out !
    Just as soon as I win the lottery, you will be getting a 3" (ok 2.75") 500 magnum.

Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Just as soon as I win the lottery, you will be getting a 3" (ok 2.75") 500 magnum.

I want it for the grips and the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

WANT & DESIRE....... drool....