Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 393 of 497 FirstFirst ... 293 343 383 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 403 443 493 ... LastLast
Results 3,921 to 3,930 of 4970
  1. #3921
    Netrunner Haven's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I like the thin copper grips. I have been thinking of getting a set of the thin aluminum grips for my 75BD.

  2. #3922
    Grandmaster Leadeye's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Cut and hauled firewood all day yesterday, feet and hands hurt. I'm planning on just sitting inside today. Maybe make some ammo.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

    Marvin the Martian

  3. #3923
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Boxes boxes all i see is damn boxes
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

  4. #3924
    "Carlos Spicyweiner" T-DOGG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Boxes boxes all i see is damn boxes
    And to think you get to unpack all that stuff later.

  5. #3925
    Mickey Mantle Trigger Time's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    And to think you get to unpack all that stuff later.
    Inspirational post of the day (purple implied)
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

  6. #3926
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Busy busy busy.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  7. #3927
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    I know that most of you think that Iím nuts but Iím loving this weather. It feels like summer should feel to me. Hot, dry and a touch of humidity. Iím sitting on the back patio right now with a sprinkler hose running in the yard. The only way this could be better would be if I could break out a CZ and do some plinking. The neighbors would object to that though.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

  8. #3928
    Grandmaster patience0830's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I know that most of you think that Iím nuts but Iím loving this weather. It feels like summer should feel to me. Hot, dry and a touch of humidity. Iím sitting on the back patio right now with a sprinkler hose running in the yard. The only way this could be better would be if I could break out a CZ and do some plinking. The neighbors would object to that though.
    Good day to go pluggin for bass when the sun gets low.

    Weeded the hostas this morning and mowed most of the lawn b4 we trotted off to the nephews graduation open house. I'm not doing enough weeding these days. I'll be sore tomorrow when I finish the mowing.

    TT, when the boxes are undone again, life will be beautiful. Constipate on the ultimate goal and remember that "This too shall pass."
    Just call me lollipop.

  9. #3929
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    I know that most of you think that Iím nuts but Iím loving this weather. It feels like summer should feel to me. Hot, dry and a touch of humidity. Iím sitting on the back patio right now with a sprinkler hose running in the yard. The only way this could be better would be if I could break out a CZ and do some plinking. The neighbors would object to that though.
    Agreed. As long as the humidity stays livable.
    CKW and I are on the deck watching the sprinkler water the garden. Of course I have a fan running but hey.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  10. #3930
    I Care...Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Good day to go pluggin for bass when the sun gets low.

    Weeded the hostas this morning and mowed most of the lawn b4 we trotted off to the nephews graduation open house. I'm not doing enough weeding these days. I'll be sore tomorrow when I finish the mowing.

    TT, when the boxes are undone again, life will be beautiful. Constipate on the ultimate goal and remember that "This too shall pass."
    You said constipate
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge