Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 417 of 497 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 427 467 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 4970

User Info Menu

I never drove a new car until I started driving company vehicles.

User Info Menu

First car was a 63 Ford Falcon 4 door. Eventually passed it down to my step sister who killed it. What's oil 🙄
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Hoosier45 View Post
    I never drove a new car until I started driving company vehicles.
    First brand new car? 1987 Camaro IROC. No. I didn’t order the mullet option but did have the Members Only jacket.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

First brand new car was a 2008 Chevy HHR. The mobile. Some people on here have seen it in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by KJQ6945 View Post
    Jagee makes Beetlejuice look like a *****!

User Info Menu

My first new car was an 86 Mitsubishi pickup. I loved that thing. I put about 175k on it before the Indiana winters claimed it.
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

my 1st car was a '53 Plymouth .... it looked just like this (almost the same grey color). I was 16.

Then I had a 175 cc Honda 'scrambler motorcycle .... then, at 19 bought my real love .... a '65 red Corvette !

User Info Menu

The Honda....

The vette (for those who haven't seen the photo before)

User Info Menu

First car - 1983 Plymouth Gran Fury. It was an old cop car. Dad had it for his security business and gave it to me when I was 16 and he upgraded to a Crown Vic. Blue stripe, spotlight and a siren. 318 V-8. It wasn't fast but my friends and I had fun with it while it lasted. Drove it through high school and it was how people knew me. Bought an 85 later on and hot rodded it a bit. Fun then, waste of time/money looking back.

First and only new car was a 2007 Pontiac G5 2-dr. Not designed for a clumsy 6ft man with gorilla arms. Reliable car, but don't miss driving it.

User Info Menu

My 1st car was a 1969 Ford Galaxy 500 XL convertible. Red with a Red interior.
    All men are created equal...Only a few become a Soldier, Sailor, Airman or Marine..

I Care...Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    First car - 1983 Plymouth Gran Fury. It was an old cop car. Dad had it for his security business and gave it to me when I was 16 and he upgraded to a Crown Vic. Blue stripe, spotlight and a siren. 318 V-8. It wasn't fast but my friends and I had fun with it while it lasted. Drove it through high school and it was how people knew me. Bought an 85 later on and hot rodded it a bit. Fun then, waste of time/money looking back.

First and only new car was a 2007 Pontiac G5 2-dr. Not designed for a clumsy 6ft man with gorilla arms. Reliable car, but don't miss driving it.
    We used to buy those old Plymouth/Dodge cop cars at auction back in the day. 5 at a time if we could. The interceptors had 413's in them and some had 426 wedge motors. They were top end beasts. Super esy to re-sell. Some were beat the hell up and just bought for the drive trains. There was a serious market for these and we serviced it. I always had 1 or 5 of them and drove them a lot.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html