Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 423 of 497 FirstFirst ... 323 373 413 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 433 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,221 to 4,230 of 4970
    Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MindfulMan View Post
    Dang .... you did very nice photos for your ad. Well done !
    I agree. The profile picture is my new background. Hoping to get a poster size copy made soon.
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Dang .... you did very nice photos for your ad. Well done !
    Thank you. I try to play around with lighting and different areas in the house to get a good clear picture, but admittedly know nothing about photography. In my line of work, I often times need a good clear photo of a part failure and seldom get one from others. It's not hard, really. Steady/brace the camera with/against something, have good lighting and make sure what you're aiming at is in focus.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by jagee View Post
    Love it. Over my budget for land sadly.
    Also too much for my body to take care of. I think around 7-10 wooded acres is gonna be max for me.
    Jagee you should buy it. Ill chip in a few bucks. Seriously, I have like 3 bucks on me I'll donate. 'DIBS' on the biggest squirrel
    Last edited by Trigger Time; 07-18-2019 at 22:10.
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

My first car? Little British Ford Cortina. Kinda purply maroon. NOO idea where my dad found it. I was ungrateful to say the least.
    Then I bought new GS425 e Suzuki with my first job. Had an orange Opel GT shortly thereafter. First new car was a 1979 Toyota Celica.
    Sorry to backtrack like that.
    Parkerizing lollipops since 1973.

User Info Menu

Damn that seems like a really good price T-Dizzle
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Thank you. I try to play around with lighting and different areas in the house to get a good clear picture, but admittedly know nothing about photography. In my line of work, I often times need a good clear photo of a part failure and seldom get one from others. It's not hard, really. Steady/brace the camera with/against something, have good lighting and make sure what you're aiming at is in focus.
    Exactly ! .... more than anything else, it's 'seeing' how the light falls upon the subject .... controlling the shadows and highlights in your favor.

User Info Menu

Exactly ! .... more than anything else, it's 'seeing' how the light falls upon the subject .... controlling the shadows and highlights in your favor.
    Light=balls
    Shadows=arms
    Highlights=legs

I cracked the code. Im Good
    NRA Patron Life Member
    ​NRA GOLDEN EAGLE

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Love it. Over my budget for land sadly.
    Also too much for my body to take care of. I think around 7-10 wooded acres is gonna be max for me.
    Jagee you should buy it. Ill chip in a few bucks. Seriously, I have like 3 bucks on me I'll donate. 'DIBS' on the biggest squirrel
    Yup, although more seem better, land does take some taking-care-of. My 7 acres is about ideal for me. Any bigger, and the body wouldn't hold up !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    My first car? Little British Ford Cortina. Kinda purply maroon. NOO idea where my dad found it. I was ungrateful to say the least.
    Then I bought new GS425 e Suzuki with my first job. Had an orange Opel GT shortly thereafter. First new car was a 1979 Toyota Celica.
    Sorry to backtrack like that.
    P'shawwww ..... we wanted to hear your story too, lollipop !

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Light=balls
    Shadows=arms
    Highlights=legs

I cracked the code. Im Good
    That's right ..... it's all about the code !