• ...and so much more!
  • Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    Lots of folks wantin' 'em.

I got to fondle one once, but I agreed to not even cock it as it might make a mark on the cylinder. The LGS let me handle it before the guy who ordered it came in. Shhh!

Has anyone got to spend any time with one yet? I don't put a lot of faith in the on-line reviewers much anymore.

The weight was good and the irons weren't as bad as I feared.

Just curious as to whether or not I should keep my hopes alive for finding one in the wild someday.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For a revolver from Ruger for $250 or less...why be concerned with reviews? Buy one and if it doesn't meet your expectations let it go. I venture to bet it will be as good or better than the Heritage Rough Rider which is a great little inexpensive plinker

SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    Yet to see one in person. Hoping to catch a glimpse of one at the Louisville gunshow tomorrow.

When I get the chance I'm getting one, hard to beat for the price

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    For a revolver from Ruger for $250 or less...why be concerned with reviews? Buy one and if it doesn't meet your expectations let it go. I venture to bet it will be as good or better than the Heritage Rough Rider which is a great little inexpensive plinker
    WELL, this is a forum where we talk about GUNS!! weather it be a $200 one or a $2000 one. I like the OP am a lil curious. Oh and thanks for your reveiw of the GREAT plinker Heritage puts out.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    WELL, this is a forum where we talk about GUNS!! weather it be a $200 one or a $2000 one. I like the OP am a lil curious. Oh and thanks for your reveiw of the GREAT plinker Heritage puts out.

I've been on the top of the waiting list at Bradis for awhile now. I'm thinking it should come in very soon, hopefully this week! Can't wait!

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis

While the Heritage has been great and I highly recommend it, we are talking about a Ruger here. With their customer service reputation and the quality of revolvers they put out, I wouldn't expect anything but good reviews. Always glad to chat about them but again for the price point, I don't think a person could go wrong by buying one..or three.
    I am yet to get my paws on one but I keep bugging my LGS with my visits to ask if they know when mine is coming

Top Bottom