Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

User Info Menu

Glock 21 - $300, Glock 29 - $365

Thought I would share a pretty smoking deal that I saw the other day at Steven R. Jenkins company in Indianapolis. They have a few Glock 21 GEN three pistols with one magazine for $300. Also two brand new Glock 29 pistols for $365 or so. The Glock 29 models are Gen three, one is standard frame and one is the SF frame.
    My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Thanks I called them Friday and all they told me they had were the $300 G-21's, but you never know what you'll find.

They have not scheduled "GLOCK DAYS" yet, and I have stuff I need done.

Again thanks again for the heads up.
    Last edited by STEEL CORE; 06-09-2019 at 10:54.

User Info Menu

The 29 does have an SF frame.

Steel Core edited the question from his post, as I posted.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Yes they do, was news to me. I had to look it up, what a hand cannon.

User Info Menu

FYI to the rest of y'all who come across this: They will only sell firearms to qualified individuals. First responders, .mil, etc.
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

Plinker

User Info Menu

They had a Gen4 G21 as well but I bought it last Wednesday. Their cases are looking pretty bare, not a lot of stock like there used to be. They finally sold off all of the S&W. I was surprised to see they had a Tac-14 & a Mossberg Shockwave in stock.

User Info Menu

Route that SF G-29 is calling my name "MUST RESIST" !!!

AHH and a Gen 4 G-21,for you snafu?

A friend of mine is with Brownsburg PD, that's his kind of hand cannon, you did good!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by STEEL CORE View Post
    Route that SF G-29 is calling my name "MUST RESIST" !!!

AHH and a Gen 4 G-21,for you snafu?

A friend of mine is with Brownsburg PD, that's his kind of hand cannon, you did good!
    I thought hard about buying it. Would make an awesome trail carry piece for places with boar and black bears around. Just bought 2 other new pistols though, and really don't need to stock another caliber in the hope that I find time to actually go hiking where I would carry it. Still...I can't help thinking I'm gonna regret not picking up a brand new sub-$400 G29.

Hurry up and go buy it before I change my mind.

My guns won't be illegal....they'll be undocumented.

User Info Menu

Nah, just cannot do a new caliber, new mags, and different ammo right now, the end of the month I will be out in the Michigan woods (Kalkaska area), and during November wish I had it for deer camp. I will go visit it though, but I have bought an Illinois State Police G-22, Gen 3 for $255 (Ratworx), and a Gen 3 G-22 RTF from (Recoil) $300, and a Gen 3 G-22 Trade from Southport PD for $250 (Jenkins) so even though I would love to have it, one of their Blue Label $315 G-42's is more like it.

Back in January 2019 Jenkins had Trade In G-22 3rd Gens for $200, and I told many officers I work with, and they told their friends , and some bought two or three.
    I waited a few days went back and they (Jenkins) said they were all gone, BUT...........they had one left for $250, dang, that's the Southport trade in I got.

They have not release Glockdays yet, I need new Glock Night Sights.

User Info Menu

I’m a simple man, really.
    I hear police trade in Glocks...$300...And I go.

Plenty left if if anyone was curious. Figured it’d make a good “beater” nightstand gun.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast