Join INGunOwners For Free

Thread: Kel Tec CP33

User Info Menu

Kel Tec CP33

Anyone see there pistols out yet in the LGS?
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

i had a guy stop in the shop on saturday and ask about one, i almost busted a gut laughing so hard...then i showed him the 1st cmr30 we got in (introduced in 2015) so using that timeline, gun shops should start seeing the cp33 sometime between 2022 and the second coming of Christ!...unless you want to pay gunbroker prices for one (i knew someone who paid 1500 for a pmr30 from gunbroker back in 2013!)

i just noticed your avatar pic, THATS what you'll look like when your lgs calls you to tell you one's in stock!
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by shootersix View Post
    i had a guy stop in the shop on saturday and ask about one, i almost busted a gut laughing so hard...then i showed him the 1st cmr30 we got in (introduced in 2015) so using that timeline, gun shops should start seeing the cp33 sometime between 2022 and the second coming of Christ!...unless you want to pay gunbroker prices for one (i knew someone who paid 1500 for a pmr30 from gunbroker back in 2013!)

i just noticed your avatar pic, THATS what you'll look like when your lgs calls you to tell you one's in stock!
    Just out of curiosity where is your gun shop? My avatar picture is from Chezuki. There is a story behind the picture and he is a great guy to send it to me.
    Last edited by chef larry; 5 Days Ago at 19:30.
    Knowledge keeps one from being vulnerable.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by chef larry View Post
    Just out of curiosity where is your gun shop? My avatar picture is from Chezuki. There is a story behind the picture and he is a great guy to send it to me.
    I work part time in a shop in Evansville (way down in southern Indiana) they don't advertise on ingo, so I don't say the name on here (if your ever down pm me and i'll give you the name)
    Never too many sigs in your safe!-mike4sigs