• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    i had a guy stop in the shop on saturday and ask about one, i almost busted a gut laughing so hard...then i showed him the 1st cmr30 we got in (introduced in 2015) so using that timeline, gun shops should start seeing the cp33 sometime between 2022 and the second coming of Christ!...unless you want to pay gunbroker prices for one (i knew someone who paid 1500 for a pmr30 from gunbroker back in 2013!)

i just noticed your avatar pic, THATS what you'll look like when your lgs calls you to tell you one's in stock!

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    i had a guy stop in the shop on saturday and ask about one, i almost busted a gut laughing so hard...then i showed him the 1st cmr30 we got in (introduced in 2015) so using that timeline, gun shops should start seeing the cp33 sometime between 2022 and the second coming of Christ!...unless you want to pay gunbroker prices for one (i knew someone who paid 1500 for a pmr30 from gunbroker back in 2013!)

i just noticed your avatar pic, THATS what you'll look like when your lgs calls you to tell you one's in stock!
    Just out of curiosity where is your gun shop? My avatar picture is from Chezuki. There is a story behind the picture and he is a great guy to send it to me.

Last edited:

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    Just out of curiosity where is your gun shop? My avatar picture is from Chezuki. There is a story behind the picture and he is a great guy to send it to me.

I work part time in a shop in Evansville (way down in southern Indiana) they don't advertise on ingo, so I don't say the name on here (if your ever down pm me and i'll give you the name)

shootersix

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2009
    we transfered one for a guy who couldnt wait for one, he paid 750.00!!!!!, normal dealer mark up should make it 450-475 (If I remember right)

I think ill pass for now!

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wanted a PMR30 really bad, but didn't want to pay stupid prices for one.
    Last year I bought a raffle ticket at my local FNRA banquet and won one. It costme all of $20.

I don't think I'll hold my breath waiting to win a PMR33, but I won't be paying retail anytime soon.

Top Bottom