• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    I’ve been eyeing a Sig P229 Legion for a long time now and I finally stopped by Kentuckiana Gun Store (formerly Orion’s) and bought one today. I wasn’t expecting to get the RX version, but I figured I’d give it a try since none of my other handguns have a red dot.

And... yes... I may have fell into the Legion hype a tad.

Attachments

• CA4BCC0D-E2C9-4E1D-A290-EF867884A226.jpg
      CA4BCC0D-E2C9-4E1D-A290-EF867884A226.jpg
      135 KB · Views: 65

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Congrats, the Legion series are some very nice guns. I owned a P226 Legion SAO and carried it daily for a bit over a year. Fantastic gun. I would have kept carrying it, but changed my philosophy to wanting a carry gun without a safety or decocker. The gun was very high quality and was probably the most accurate gun I've ever owned. Hope you enjoy your Legion!

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Congrats, I keep thinking about getting one with a red dot, but just haven’t been able to do it yet.

Chr15topher

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    New Albany
    Congrats, the Legion series are some very nice guns. I owned a P226 Legion SAO and carried it daily for a bit over a year. Fantastic gun. I would have kept carrying it, but changed my philosophy to wanting a carry gun without a safety or decocker. The gun was very high quality and was probably the most accurate gun I've ever owned. Hope you enjoy your Legion!
    I’m a big 1911 fan and almost pulled the trigger (pun intended) on the SAO version, but I just couldn’t do it.

Abominator

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 22, 2019
    Auburn
    This pistol and the 226 Legion are my dream guns. I say that only having fired a 226 several years ago. My biggest worry is I have been shooting stiker fired pistols for so long I may not like it. That is a big chunk of money to me and I am just hesitant.

Top Bottom