• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SPOOK331945

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2018
    Southern IN
    Recently I've stumble across a post on facebook about how hi-point is having a contest for who could come up with the best name for their new pistol. The comments did NOT disappoint lololololol hahahahah. :):

Unfortunately they're not choosing any of the top names. My favorite was "Yeet Cannon."

HK even called them out saying that the should name their new pistol YC-9 (yeet cannon) Hi-point is backing out now.

https://www.facebook.com/HiPointFirearms/posts/2192301540824806

z90Yxsa.jpg

iVc4kqP.jpg

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    Now it looks like the people have spoken and yeet cannon will be featured. Hi point seems to be trying to save face by playing it off like they were going to use that name in the contest all along.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Now it looks like the people have spoken and yeet cannon will be featured. Hi point seems to be trying to save face by playing it off like they were going to use that name in the contest all along.

No way! :rofl:

I guess it is what you do when it's out of ammo.
    You don't reload, you just yell "This ***** Empty! YEET!" and throw it at your opponent.

[video=youtube;TkCUXh75xoM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TkCUXh75xoM[/video]

jeffsqartan

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2012
    Their Instagram post had more than 3,000 comments in under 24 hours, with the majority of those being "YEET" or something along those lines. Either they really were planning on doing YC-9 vs whatever else had the most votes, or they are covering up.
    Either way, my next pistol will be a Yeet Cannon if they go through with it.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I just dont get it. Ill never blow my money on a hipoint. I dont care what name they put on it.
    Hipoints keeping the same marketing strategy as theyve had for years. Separating fools from their money.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just dont get it. Ill never blow my money on a hipoint. I dont care what name they put on it.
    Hipoints keeping the same marketing strategy as theyve had for years. Separating fools from their money.

You'd buy one if it was game used and had some baseball players ball sweat on it. :):

Top Bottom