Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Id take a hard look at the new long barrel shields that they came out with just a while ago from the performance center.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    There is no best. People have different wants and needs. Go fondle and shoot as many as you can.
    Pretty much my response...find what's comfortable and then shoot it to see if you like it.

I like Sig Sauer P-225 / P-6...but don't rule out the new Glock 48...it has a great feel to it in just holding it.
    Stupid should hurt!!! ~ Amishman44

RND
    Plinker

User Info Menu

43X or XD-E

Plinker

User Info Menu

Good luck with the Shield

Best of luck with the Shield. I like S&W pistols, and my M&P Compact 9 & 40 (original models), but did not care for the Shield 40. Just didn't feel as comfortable in the hand as the Sig P938, or Kimber Micro 9 do. The extended mag sleeve on the Shield used to move around too, and pinch the palm occasionally. Traded in the Shield 40 and the Sig P938, prefer the Kimber Micro 9 and the NEW Mossberg MC1sc for striker style.

User Info Menu

I finally gave up on double stack pistols for CC. The last couple of years I have carried an M&P Performance Center Shield. It functions well, it is accurate, and it is easy to conceal.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Can't say what is best but consider the S&W Shield. With the MagGuts extension I have 10+1 in a small pistol.

User Info Menu

One of the guys I work with just purchased an XDS Mod 2 in 9mm. Small and sweet.
    LCSOSgt11
    "May God protect those when in mortal combat, remember FRONT SIGHT, PRESS.

Plinker

User Info Menu

I really like my shield.

Plinker

User Info Menu

Lovin' my Ruger LC9s Pro. (and LC9s)
    The trigger is on the money!
    видеодон

Plinker

User Info Menu

LC9s Pro, another thumbs up here.
    Never ascribe to malice or conspiracy, that which can be adequately explained by ignorance or stupidity...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast