Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Best single stack 9 conceal carry

So as the title suggests I'm in the market for a single stack 9 conceal carry gun. What is everybody out there carry? I'm looking at the shield 2.0 and the Springfield xds model 2 right now

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

Just striker fired guns?

User Info Menu

Lc9s, cs9, 3914, or 3913.
    “Son, when the Marine Corps wants you to have a wife, you will be issued one.” -Chesty Puller

Plinker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Expat View Post
    Just striker fired guns?
    That's what I'm leaning towards

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Semi-Moderator

User Info Menu

I really love my 4" XDs in 9mm. The ability to run a flush fit 7 Rd mag or extended 8 or 9 Rd mags is great. With the 9 Rd mag, it turns into a full size gun.

Need help posting Pictures? GO HERE for imgur
    >>>>>>>>>>
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...ing-video.html

How to embed a YouTube video....
    https://www.ingunowners.com/forums/f...st7836731NGOer

# 22951

User Info Menu

There is no “best.” People have different wants and needs. Go fondle and shoot as many as you can.

User Info Menu

No best as there are many factors in what works "best" for a given person. Size. Shape. Fashion style. Profession. Training. Locations frequented. They all play a role in carry gun selection.

I carry a Shield OWB with an untucked shirt. All be the very aware will not notice I am carrying a firearm.

However, i am experimenting with carrying my CZ P10-C. I would like to get down to one gun to do it all and if I can handle carrying the P10-C, that gun will do everything else I would do with a handgun.

I suspect that a few more will notice that, but I still bet the majority of people won't. But I also have to get used to the increased weight of the P10-C loaded with 7 more rounds than my Shield.

The Shield virtually disappears.
    Outlier

User Info Menu

I'm a Glock shooter by trade, so I went with a G43X recently and am very happy with it. It fits my needs (slim profile with a full four finger grip) perfectly and it's a breeze to carry, especially AIWB. A Walther PPS M2 and Shield were on my shortlist, but went with the Glock due to familiarity and feel.
    VIRTUS JUNXIT MORS NON SEPARABIT

User Info Menu

If you're specifically looking for single stack you cant go wrong with a shield.
    Rule #34 of gunfighting - If you ever see a monkey with a lightsaber, just run away.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hpclayto View Post
    There is no “best.” People have different wants and needs. Go fondle and shoot as many as you can.

As right as rain....

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast