G48 / G43X game changing 15 round magazine?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    IIRC, they posted a video a while back that you could tell was edited. Watching this one it looks better but I'm still skeptical.

ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Hmmmm....DO you really think they would be editing their videos to show the gun shooting 15 rounds? That would be shocking for a company that is already pretty established.

Bigtanker

Cuddles
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 21, 2012
    Osceola
    I do not know anything about the company. Just watching the first video, it seemed edited to me. Also with the video being released a week before April 1st, it made me more skeptical.
    If they are an established company and this is a real product, awesome. They will sell the crap out of them.

STAGE 2

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 26, 2019
    Fishers
    It’s either gonna work or it’s not. If it’s does then Glock will sell 3x as many as they would have. At least for me it will go from a maybe to a definitely assuming proof of concept.

Bfish

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    Geesh if these are legit it'll make those pistols sell like crazy! Thinner walled from metal so more internal room, but squeezing 5 more rounds seems crazy! I'm excited to see how these turn out!

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s either gonna work or it’s not. If it’s does then Glock will sell 3x as many as they would have. At least for me it will go from a maybe to a definitely assuming proof of concept.

Yup, same here. A 15 round G43X is something that I’d be interested in. I hope that they prove to be reliable in the long run.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    I was a little surprised that the Glock mags were 10 round. Comparing the physical size to the 365 12 round mag I think 12 rounds would have been doable for the Glocks but 3 more rounds with the same size mag honestly seems impossible. Maybe some kind of follower that compresses would work but it appears another 3/4" would be a minimum to get 3 more rounds in the mag. Anything is possible but I'm not holding my breath on this one. :)
    [FONT=&amp]NRA Life Member / [/FONT]Basic Pistol instructor[FONT=&amp] / RSO[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]"Under pressure, you don't rise to the occasion, you sink to the level of your training. That's why we train so hard" [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Unnamed Navy Seal[/FONT][FONT=&amp]

[/FONT][FONT=&amp]“Ego is the reason many men do not shoot competition. They don't want to suck in public” [/FONT][FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT]
    [FONT=&amp]
    [/FONT][FONT=&amp]Aron Bright[/FONT]

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I bet Sig lawyers are working overtime right now making sure there are no patent infringements.

Top Bottom