Join INGunOwners For Free

User Info Menu

Palmetto State Armory AKV

Finally got my AKV. Headed to the range in the morning to see how it performs. Ended up buying the OD green version and really like the looks after it got here. Cant get a pic right now im working.
    2 to the chest and 1 above the vest

User Info Menu

I really want one but its always out of stock.

User Info Menu

I got the black MOE version. Haven't shot it yet but did swap the fixed btace for the psa folder. Mounted a vortex spitfire on it.
    "If you are mad as hell and aren't gonna take it anymore, grab your rifle and head outside. If you're the only one with a rifle screaming like a maniac, go back inside. It isn't time yet"

"I saw a movie once where only the police and military had guns. It was called Schindler's List."

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by venenoindy View Post
    I really want one but its always out of stock.
    Check every afternoon about 4 or 430. They usually have 1 or 2 variations in stock.

I put a Sig Romeo 5 on mine and was impressed with accuracy. I have at least 300 rds through mine.

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

I have one from the first day they sold them back in December. Mine didn't have the problems that some customers had and was shooting fine, but I went ahead and sent mine in a few weeks ago to get the "updates" done. It is still with PSA at the moment. I put an ALG trigger in mine which I like better than that provided by PSA. I'm waiting for PSA to come out with their triangle brace.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamadog35 View Post
    I have one from the first day they sold them back in December. Mine didn't have the problems that some customers had and was shooting fine, but I went ahead and sent mine in a few weeks ago to get the "updates" done. It is still with PSA at the moment. I put an ALG trigger in mine which I like better than that provided by PSA. I'm waiting for PSA to come out with their triangle brace.
    Did the ALG trigger drop in easily or did you have to fit it?

Living in the E-File Poorhouse Yamadog35's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Simon6101 View Post
    Did the ALG trigger drop in easily or did you have to fit it?
    Dropped right in. No fitting. Unlike the one I put into a micro Draco - lot's of filing/fitting.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Yamadog35 View Post
    Dropped right in. No fitting. Unlike the one I put into a micro Draco - lot's of filing/fitting.
    Thank you, may have to do that

Got 300 rds through it this morning with a combination of mags. Very accurate for what it is. May end up being my new plate gun.