• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woflie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    My daughter is giving me a Walther PPKS Cal 9mm/Kurz380ACP Made in USA. Black. Belonged to her husband who has just passed away.Haven't picked it up yet. Can anyone tell me about how old this gun is and approximate value. Appears to be in good condition. Ammo hard to find? Thanks.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    My daughter is giving me a Walther PPKS Cal 9mm/Kurz380ACP Made in USA. Black. Belonged to her husband who has just passed away.Haven't picked it up yet. Can anyone tell me about how old this gun is and approximate value. Appears to be in good condition. Ammo hard to find? Thanks.

It was made in 1983 or later. Ammo in .380 ACP is easy to find at this time.

Nobody can tell you much more without good photos, including all markings and numbers on the gun.

Hkindiana

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Sep 19, 2010
    Southern Hills
    A PPK/S is a PPK slide on a larger PP frame. It shoots standard .380 ammo that you can buy anywhere that sells ammo. In used condition, in todays market, it would sell for about $300 to $400 retail. They are nice little guns, but they ARE very prone to rust, so keep it oiled.

woflie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2012
    A PPK/S is a PPK slide on a larger PP frame. It shoots standard .380 ammo that you can buy anywhere that sells ammo. In used condition, in todays market, it would sell for about $300 to $400 retail. They are nice little guns, but they ARE very prone to rust, so keep it oiled.

Picked it up last night. Have case and paperwork. Test fired in 92. Thanks guys.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Good, solid and accurate pocket guns. Keep it maintained and it will perform well for a long time.

Top Bottom