Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

User Info Menu

I always thought Glock should find a way for the frame module to not be the serialized part. In one sense it makes sense as most everything else can be replaced, but any mods gone bad to the frame could be costly. I'm not sure I like the fire control unit in the Sigs being the serialized firearm, but it does lend to being able to do some thing so the grip modules without worrying about destroying the "firearm".

Looks good by the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

I relieved the sinus/undercut a Gen 4 Glock 19. I thought it helped the finger grooves line up better and allowed me to get my whole hand on the gun properly. All it took was a piece of 150 and 600 grit sand paper wrapped around a magic marker. A person needs to remove very little material to achieve the effect.
    "Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a good blaster at your side kid." - Han Solo

Plinker

User Info Menu

Nice work!
    Aim small, miss small.

Jin
    Plinker

User Info Menu

Looks good! does anyone know if leaving the polymer unpolished has any negative effects on the longevity of the plastic? I ended up polishing mine to the same texture as stock after undercutting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

I like it. Now take a polishing stone to it to blend it in to the rest.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User Info Menu

That looks great! Goo job! I personally like the finger grooves and a double undercut.

Hop

User Info Menu

Looks good. I'm pretty sure I'm going to do this to my 19x.

Expert

User Info Menu

Looks good, and glad to hear it fits better.
    I started with a G22 which fits my hand perfectly. And since that is a full size, I picked up a G23 and 27 because of the interchangeable mags and such. The 23 fits my hand well but my fingers are too big for the 27 and do not line up well with the grooves. I can get a max of 3 shots off and then I have to re position my grip. So, I do not carry the 27. It is a safe queen. And that is with the extended base plate on the mag.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2