• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    Went to the range yesterday and shot my new P365 and G43X, I already have a Talo Edition 43 and a Gen5 G26 so I was interested to see how these would stack up. I shot my G19 first and it was money as it always is out to 15 yards.

Brought the target back to 10 yards and really compared the 365/43/43x/G26. Hands down I shoot the G26 the best. In fact I shoot it better or as good as the G19. Next best was the G43, no clue why but I have always shot it well.

Next best was the P365. I could say that it shot just as good as the G43 from a group size but I didn't have many same hole punches like the G43.

Last place was the G43x. I am really unsure why. I shot 200 rounds through the gun allowing it time to cool between shooting my other guns. I don't know if it feels too skinny but the best way I can explain it for me is it felt stiffer than all others.

I am sure if I were to shoot 500 more rounds through it it would start to loosen up but I already have a couple others that shoot great now so I traded it for a G45 I had had my eye on.

Anyone looking for a new G43X, it is up for sale at Atkinson firearms for $439.00 and has only 200 rounds through it. Has the factory Ameriglo upgraded sights.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I’ve only fired a 43x a few times, not enough to form an opinion of it. I completely agree with you on the G43, for what ever reason, I can shoot it as good or even better than just about anything else, and I’m not really a glock fanboy. I carry a 43 when I’m not working, just don’t tell Indiucky or the mouse.:):

clfergus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Mar 9, 2009
    Southeast Indy
    I probably should have spent more time with the 43x but another ding for me is that it prints just a little in my golf polos for summer carry. The G26 and 43 disappear but that extra grip length gets me. Its not an issue for winter carry but then I can carry my G26 or G19 OWB with little issue.

Top Bottom