• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    I've been infected. Which one of you are patient zero?!

But seriously, love their line. I'm hooked hard and will prob start a whole collection.

chenowethpm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 12, 2019
    Indianapolis
    It’s worth it, it seems like everything they make is right as rain. I have yet to hold/shoot one that didn’t feel good in my hand. Buy em, shoot em, make sweet love to the internals, they won’t let you down.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    They really are an addiction. I’ve had some that I like better than others but none of them has been anything less than great.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    This is true. People that are into CZs are obviously smarter than a doorknob. That is, until someone on GB posts a batch of fresh surplus imports and we suddenly become drooling idiots again. Add beer and it only gets worse by the minute. My beer fridge is not too far from my gun safe and it has contributed to my delinquency.

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Lol @ all of you (us now)

One of us... one of us...

Anyway, check this out. Me and a club buddy have been talking CZ Shadow 2's. Both wanting one bad. Hell, I had a listing on here offering everything but my first born plus cash in trade and still couldn't score.

So I get a hold of one. Traded my beautiful, new 1911 Competition Series. It hurt (but won't soon once that CZ is in my hand). Problem is, it's that dang Urban Grey and I'm not a fan. I've been dreaming about the black one with blue grips.

The other guy I mentioned at the beginning of the story. Yeah he magically finds a black/blue grips sitting at a shop about 20 mins away, shows up at steel challenge today making me crazy jealous.

It looked good. He shot well. His first steel challenge.

Anyway, CZ Shadow 2. I don't know if I was driving it or it was driving me but I love that thing in my hand and will definitely be getting an original shadow and whatever the hell else I can get my hands on

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Lol @ all of you (us now)

One of us... one of us...

Anyway, check this out. Me and a club buddy have been talking CZ Shadow 2's. Both wanting one bad. Hell, I had a listing on here offering everything but my first born plus cash in trade and still couldn't score.

So I get a hold of one. Traded my beautiful, new 1911 Competition Series. It hurt (but won't soon once that CZ is in my hand). Problem is, it's that dang Urban Grey and I'm not a fan. I've been dreaming about the black one with blue grips.

The other guy I mentioned at the beginning of the story. Yeah he magically finds a black/blue grips sitting at a shop about 20 mins away, shows up at steel challenge today making me crazy jealous.

It looked good. He shot well. His first steel challenge.

Anyway, CZ Shadow 2. I don't know if I was driving it or it was driving me but I love that thing in my hand and will definitely be getting an original shadow and whatever the hell else I can get my hands on

I like-em well enough to have some of the nicest most HotRodded CZ's out there but hell to the no me trading off another 1911 for 1.

I say another as I got my 1st 97 from Birds Away in a trade for one of my HotRod 1911's. Thats all of that.

I picked up a very sweet running 85 Combat recently and will be picking up a PCR for the spouse tomorrow. The PCR is already scheduled to run the pantsless HiWay north to the Wizard for all the goods. Full monti.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I like-em well enough to have some of the nicest most HotRodded CZ's out there but hell to the no me trading off another 1911 for 1.

I say another as I got my 1st 97 from Birds Away in a trade for one of my HotRod 1911's. Thats all of that.

I picked up a very sweet running 85 Combat recently and will be picking up a PCR for the spouse tomorrow. The PCR is already scheduled to run the pantsless HiWay north to the Wizard for all the goods. Full monti.

:koolaid:

Nepherael

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 22, 2019
    Mentone
    Better buy (9) 1911's to balance out the capacity between 9mm and 45 acp...

That's my current issue with the 1911 platform. My favorite firearm ever (well that might change soon now that I've got the CZickness). To me it's a 45. Always 45. However, I just haven't been all that interested in shooting a 45. I'm actually thinking my next 1911 will be a 9mm.

Eventually I'll start experimenting with 40 on a competition level. I've heard a bunch of times from competitors that "if you want to win matches you have to shoot major PF (or 40)"

acd1010

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    Coatesville
    I have 4 and ordered my Scorpion today. Got a Rami a couple weeks ago and it joined my P09, SP01 Tactical, and the P10C with threaded barrel. The P10c is my least favorite, but every since I picked up the first CZ a couple months ago it has been a quick journey down the rabbit whole.

Top Bottom