• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wmbraswell2

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2019
    COLUMBUS
    Everyone names the top shelf stuff. But name the worst you've owned. For me I had a Lorcin 9mm. Was unique when the safety was applied on a loaded chamber the weapon fired. Everytime!!!

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    RG .22 revolver. The frame let go of the barrel and it still shot just as good.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Jennings J-22. Two or three jams every magazine.

Actually, when loading the mag with three rounds only, it was reliable and steady. Any more, and it was almost not shootable due to the aggravation. Nickel plated zinc............

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Another vote for the PF9. Not only did it like to drop mags when shooting but it had a false reset that clicked like it had reset, yet that was just the first reset click. Plus, it felt like you were setting fireworks off in your hand when you shot it. I sold it but truth be told, I would have paid them to take it had they asked.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Id have to go with pmr30. Was a blast to shoot but unfortunately you could rarely run a full mag without a jam of some sort, which took most the fun out of it

WebSnyper

Maximum Effort
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Llama pseudo sort of 1911 style gun in 9mm. Jamomatic with a plastic safety plunger spring cover that broke apart. Had more sharp edges than a Chinese throwing star and would shred you when you field stripped t.

CampingJosh

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    I had a Davis derringer in .38 Special for a while. The grip comfort of a micro .380 without the weight savings or the ammo capacity. Add to that it was single-action with a 15-pound trigger and what have have there is a gun that I overpaid for when I gave $85.

BR8818

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 20, 2018
    Anderson
    Remington R51 absolutely the worst gun I've ever owned. Constantly jammed, the rear sight drifted all the way out of the gun, but the worst thing is it would fire out of battery. They did send me an r1 1911 for a replacement though.

Trapper Jim

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2012
    Arcadia
    Colt Python. Action too delicate for shooting any volume. Bore diameter was overcut. Cylinder chambers varied. However it was a pretty gun. I soon discovered why you never see them in competition. Not shooters. Just for looking at. My cheap model 10 ran circles around this junk.

Thought I would list an American made gun as the fore mentioned imports hold true to substandard.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Colt Python. Action too delicate for shooting any volume. Bore diameter was overcut. Cylinder chambers varied. However it was a pretty gun. I soon discovered why you never see them in competition. Not shooters. Just for looking at. My cheap model 10 ran circles around this junk.

My real tree was not a long lived piece either. Spent a lot of time in the shop. Would never stay in time. I have no idea why they command the money they do these days.

Top Bottom