Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bwframe View Post
    It's a matter of most likely being compatible with the next guy and visa versa.

A fair amount of folks also store the extra/vehicle ammo in mags. Say for example, a SHTF backup 17 rounder and 33 round fun stick.
    Thats what long guns are for

Plinker

User Info Menu

I've heard nothing but good things about the revised sig p365, but i would definetly recommend my edc, the glock 43. Easily consealable and there's a million magazine extensions out there to up your capacity. Can't imagine the G48 is much different than my 43. Cant go wrong with a glock slimline.

User Info Menu

Man - I really hate it when I get an idea in my head.

G48 seems to be the new hotness. The Sig P365XL is for sure the new hotness. A G19 / 45 MOS is the new hotness.

Putting an RMR on my M&P FS also seems like a good idea - and would probably be the same financial investment as a G48 + mags and holsters would be. But I'd also have to buy new holsters.

But an RMR on a G48 or 365XL seems like it'd be the cat's meow. *sigh*
    Amazing Grace, how sweet was her sound.

User Info Menu

Love my Glock 48 but this 365XL is just really sweeeeeeeeeet! Being just a bit smaller than the 48 it might be my pick between the two.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by bjenkins View Post
    Love my Glock 48 but this 365XL is just really sweeeeeeeeeet! Being just a bit smaller than the 48 it might be my pick between the two.
    I like the fact that the 365 XL is optics-ready... But I do not like that it's probably only cut for a certain Sig Romeo optic and not an RMR / DeltaPoint Pro

ACC
    Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Tactically Fat View Post
    I like the fact that the 365 XL is optics-ready... But I do not like that it's probably only cut for a certain Sig Romeo optic and not an RMR / DeltaPoint Pro
    It is cut for the new (not yet released) Romeo Zero and the Shield RMSc. They have the same footprint/screw locations

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by ACC View Post
    It is cut for the new (not yet released) Romeo Zero and the Shield RMSc. They have the same footprint/screw locations
    I'll bet that Aaron Cowan will kill a Romeo Zero with 1 drop test, too. Bummer. Seems the 365XL would just about be perfect otherwise.

Lone Ranger

User Info Menu

uuuuh Yeager, NSFW...

-----------------------------------------------
    Done, done, and Iím on to the next one...
    -----------------------------------------------

User Info Menu

I have about 500 rounds through mine. I love the size of it. I did not like the feel of the factory trigger so I changed it and trigger connector.

This is my first Glock and it has taken some getting used to the trigger. I have been a DA/SA guy for most of my life. I am however getting rid of it, because I just cannot get used to the trigger. There isnothing wrong with the gun just the tool behind it . I have dry fired a P365XL and I have less movement on the front sight than I do with my 48.

User Info Menu

I'm seriously considering trading in or selling my Glock 26 and buying a 48 to replace it as my EDC. Might have to look at the P365XL as well. However, as hard as I try not to be and fight the urge, I tend to be a card carrying member of the Glock Fan Boy Club of America.

"I am glad I will not be young in a future without wilderness." -Aldo Leopold

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast