Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 138 of 504 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 5039
  1. #1371
    Turbo Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by rkwhyte2 View Post
    I'm getting a new toy in a couple of days. I've been looking at grips and also out on the CGW web site pricing parts. I love new toys. Thanks Turbo
    Welcome! Iím glad both PCRs stayed with the group.

    Want some purple grips?
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

  2. #1372
    Grandmaster 88E30M50's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Evening folks! :bourbon:

    Itís been a long week and itís only Tuesday! I did put a bit of money down on a puppy today, so thatís a good thing (I think). Itís been about 18 years since Iíve had a puppy and all I can remember is that they make noise in the morning. There might be other stuff too but thatís what I remember. I need to figure out a name for the new guy. Iím pushing for Arly (after R. Lee Ermy) but the wife is not fond of that choice. Iíd suggest ĎGunnyí but I am not a Marine.
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

  3. #1373
    Grandmaster WebSnyper's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    You may rep me if you wish.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to patience0830 again.

    - It is the thought that counts, right?


    Sadly, I also must spread some rep around...

    Rest of my week entails getting kids back to school.
    Kids are prepping to go back to their colleges. Son to Alabama (he sadly wants me to go with him... So some driving later this week). Wife gets the easier trip and gets to take my daughter to ISU... This should be an expensive week.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

  4. #1374
    Turbo Areoflyer09's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    Evening folks! :bourbon:

    Itís been a long week and itís only Tuesday! I did put a bit of money down on a puppy today, so thatís a good thing (I think). Itís been about 18 years since Iíve had a puppy and all I can remember is that they make noise in the morning. There might be other stuff too but thatís what I remember. I need to figure out a name for the new guy. Iím pushing for Arly (after R. Lee Ermy) but the wife is not fond of that choice. Iíd suggest ĎGunnyí but I am not a Marine.
    Itís a trap!! Get some welding gloves.

    What breed did you get?
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

  5. #1375
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    Sadly, I also must spread some rep around...

    Rest of my week entails getting kids back to school.
    Kids are prepping to go back to their colleges. Son to Alabama (he sadly wants me to go with him... So some driving later this week). Wife gets the easier trip and gets to take my daughter to ISU... This should be an expensive week.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  6. #1376
    "Carlos Spicyweiner" T-DOGG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Neighbor and I had the joyous task of planting mole poison in about 30 tunnels around my house. Damn things have been extremely active this year.

  7. #1377
    Expert

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by WebSnyper View Post
    ...This should be an expensive week.
    As long as neither of them needs a new $12K+ cello to start college, consider it a win.

  8. #1378
    Netrunner Haven's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Did anyone else see the CZ shotgun factory had a fire, and they ,Ishtar get scarce for a while?


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  9. #1379
    I still care....Really
    churchmouse's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Neighbor and I had the joyous task of planting mole poison in about 30 tunnels around my house. Damn things have been extremely active this year.
    They re in your yard because there is a solid food source for them. Kill the source and they will leave.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

    Forum Rules

    Classified Rules

    FAQ

    http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

  10. #1380
    Snow Shovel SarahG's Avatar

    User Info Menu

    Good evening, guys! Busy day today - also new gun day. This is the last new gun for a while, but I wanted to upgrade my carry gun to a 9mm after thinking on it for a while, so I got a P365 to hopefully replace my G42. Weíll see how it works out!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Button Dodge