Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 144 of 427 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 4262

User Info Menu

Hey, either Moto or Fotay could work.

There used to be a little dog named BJ that would get loose and wander the neighborhood. The divorced lady across the street took him in one day, thinking that she was going to hold on to him until the owner came to claim him and put up signs at the neighborhood entrance saying ‘For BJ, call xxx-xxx-xxxx’. She got calls all right.

She’s not the brightest lamp in the room and her doing that is completely believable if you know her. BTW, she’s also a school teacher.
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post

There used to be a little dog named BJ that would get loose and wander the neighborhood. The divorced lady across the street took him in one day, thinking that she was going to hold on to him until the owner came to claim him and put up signs at the neighborhood entrance saying ‘For BJ, call xxx-xxx-xxxx’. She got calls all right.

She’s not the brightest lamp in the room and her doing that is completely believable if you know her. BTW, she’s also a school teacher.
    That has got to be the funniest thing I've heard in awhile.

User Info Menu

There used to be a little dog named BJ that would get loose and wander the neighborhood. The divorced lady across the street took him in one day, thinking that she was going to hold on to him until the owner came to claim him and put up signs at the neighborhood entrance saying ‘For BJ, call 867-5309’. She got calls all right.

FTFY
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Just because you have a degree has nothing to do with common sense. Nothing.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    As long as neither of them needs a new $12K+ cello to start college, consider it a win.
    No doubt. One of my nieces husbands played cello and made a comment one day about a $12k cello he bought and I about fell down. But yes, even with a full tuition scholarship for my son at UA, between him and my daughter, I am putting out well more than that for the semester.

Quote Originally Posted by SarahG View Post
    Good evening, guys! Busy day today - also new gun day. This is the last new gun for a while, but I wanted to upgrade my carry gun to a 9mm after thinking on it for a while, so I got a P365 to hopefully replace my G42. We’ll see how it works out!
    Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    The P365 has been my main carry gun for almost a year now. The 12rd mags are the bees knees.
    Quote Originally Posted by mcapo View Post
    Very nice...I have been very pleased with mine.
    Late to the party, but love my 365. Got a couple as one is none.

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    I seem to recall not going back to school until the END of August, back in the day...
    Balanced schedule, they get more breaks and longer breaks than we did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frank_N_Stein
    I am trying to turn every thread I involve myself in into a **** show.

User Info Menu

Evening all
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

He’s a Jack Russell.
    Name him Biscuit.
    Just call me lollipop.

User Info Menu

Evening RK.

User Info Menu

Howdy H45
    Quote Originally Posted by churchmouse View Post
    Well....uh.......I got nothing man.
    The Constitution: It doesn’t need to be rewritten; it needs to be reread.
    INGO # 23,621

User Info Menu

He’s a Jack Russell.
    Name him Coonan! Oops, wrong dog. Sorry, Turbo.

Name him Ripper, like Jack the...