Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 181 of 407 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 191 231 281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 4062
    Expert

User Info Menu

Morning all.

Just ordered more mags.

Going to be a busy week. Have a crew spending the week at dad's house doing a final clear out and clean along with delivering a metal lathe and other goodies to my house.

Wednesday and Thursday a tree crew will be at my place removing large dead ash trees totaling $7K+.

Friday, or more likely Saturday, I need to get to the range to prep for MNS with a pistol and PCC as well as sight in an AR-15 for a match on the following Thursday.

Such is the retired life...supervising and shooting.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 88E30M50 View Post
    They’ve been very good with shipping on everything I’ve gotten off of them so far. But, none of it has come from Japan.
    My first set of Altamonts shipped same day, the second second took weeks while they made them. They did notify me and gave me the choice to wait or cancel the order.
    “...I blame Turbo” -Everyone

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by patience0830 View Post
    Compressed air and Slip 2000.
    Add some Sea Foam Deep Creep or CLP and that's my formula. Compressed air is very helpful for those hard to reach places. For the bore, I've been using the stuff that gmcttr recommended to me, name of it eludes me currently.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Morning

I really need to schedule a day to deep clean all my guns. Or just keep shooting them, whichever comes first.
    I didn’t unload the trunk of the Spider until this morning. Everything went down to the basement and all needs a good scrub. The little AR needs a bath too but I do want to take it shooting again as soon as possible. No pun intended but shooting that thing is a blast.
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by gmcttr View Post
    Morning all.

Just ordered more mags.

Going to be a busy week. Have a crew spending the week at dad's house doing a final clear out and clean along with delivering a metal lathe and other goodies to my house.

Wednesday and Thursday a tree crew will be at my place removing large dead ash trees totaling $7K+.

Friday, or more likely Saturday, I need to get to the range to prep for MNS with a pistol and PCC as well as sight in an AR-15 for a match on the following Thursday.

Such is the retired life...supervising and shooting.
    Dang thats some serious tree removal cost
    CASH 4 GUITARS & AMPS. Fender & Gibson. PM me.
    NRA Patron Life Member

Expert

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trigger Time View Post
    Dang thats some serious tree removal cost
    They all threaten the house and cannot just be dropped. Sucks.

Snowman's Blocker aka Bandit mcapo's Avatar

User Info Menu

I didn’t unload the trunk of the Spider until this morning. Everything went down to the basement and all needs a good scrub. The little AR needs a bath too but I do want to take it shooting again as soon as possible. No pun intended but shooting that thing is a blast.
    Understatement of the day....
    Don't blame me....it is Turbo's fault.

User Info Menu

Got the faux ivory grips in today. I like them but not as much as I thought I would. The grips are great but I think that I need to try them on a couple of other 1911s to see what looks best

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    ‘88 (aka ‘88, the mad scientist)

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Got the faux ivory grips in today. I like them but not as much as I thought I would. The grips are great but I think that I need to try them on a couple of other 1911s to see what looks best

That is a bit.......different.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Very high contrast. hmmmm.....