Join INGunOwners For Free
Page 194 of 407 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 4062

User Info Menu

Morning everyone.

Does anyone have any experience selling your body parts to pay for gun parts? Asking for a friend.

NOT "The Call Center" wtburnette's Avatar

User Info Menu

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by wtburnette View Post
    No body parts but I do have a great deal on once fired primers.
    "See you on the Range"

I still care....Really

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Morning everyone.

Does anyone have any experience selling your body parts to pay for gun parts? Asking for a friend.
    I hear that the market for this was great in Hong Kong but the Chi-Coms are ruining it.
    AKA..Thor. Odin son. God of thunder.
    But you can call me John.....Force.

Forum Rules

Classified Rules

FAQ

http://ingunowners.com/forums/handgu...e-posting.html

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Usmccookie View Post
    They say dogs take after their owners...
    I have comments about that, but my wife reads this...
    ď...I blame TurboĒ -Everyone

User Info Menu

I know he's not scared, he just prefers inside to roughin it. Lol
    Sorta, I wonít go camping but itís not really the roughing it part that kills it. I have free access to a monster RV that I wonít use either. Really I donít like to travel much beyond day trips. Traveling throws everything out of whack and I end up with more stress at the end than when I left.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    I have comments about that, but my wife reads this...
    Hahaha, fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Areoflyer09 View Post
    Sorta, I wonít go camping but itís not really the roughing it part that kills it. I have free access to a monster RV that I wonít use either. Really I donít like to travel much beyond day trips. Traveling throws everything out of whack and I end up with more stress at the end than when I left.

I knew it was something, I feel you but the throwing everything out of whack is what I like. I need to get ot off my routine or I will get burnt out. Such as now. Working a morning shift at 6 am, then working a second shift at 7pm. Each has a 1.5-2 hour round trip. On top of that, I'm still helping the wife run her businesses and the baby has been in and out of the doc's office. I've been needing to shake it up for a month or so. At least im playing hookie tonight and tomorrow fir docs and a masquerade ball.. haha

Woah didnt know I needed to vent. Lol

User Info Menu

Hahaha, fair enough

I knew it was something, I feel you but the throwing everything out of whack is what I like. I need to get ot off my routine or I will get burnt out. Such as now. Working a morning shift at 6 am, then working a second shift at 7pm. Each has a 1.5-2 hour round trip. On top of that, I'm still helping the wife run her businesses and the baby has been in and out of the doc's office. I've been needing to shake it up for a month or so. At least im playing hookie tonight and tomorrow fir docs and a masquerade ball.. haha

Woah didnt know I needed to vent. Lol
    Venting is often needed.

I do everything I possibly can to avoid additional stress. Itís the same reason I donít enjoy extended vacations. The first half of the trip is relaxing, the second half the stress just builds as I know when I get to the office Iím basically working double time to get caught up. Long weekends and quiet day trips let me recharge and reset.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by T-DOGG View Post
    Morning everyone.

Are you selling his parts? Let me know if that works. WT seems healthy enough that I could probably get a Sig P365 for one of his kidneys. Does your friend know about this plan?
    Ď88 (aka Ď88, the mad scientist)

User Info Menu

Gun parts are something that gets more expensive over time.

This has been a miserable sick week, had to cancel everything after Wednesday.
    Where's the Kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering Kaboom.

Marvin the Martian